yellowallison

robert

Where is Yellow Allison? He always had entertaing posts and informativie too. Are you still out there?

Robert.

ps: same for Red Allison

Darth VMAX

Its just a different time.

I will tell you, this board sure is different from 9,10-12 years ago.

KevinfromFL (he got me on this board in 2001....anyone remember his triple engined XB2003??? LOL)
RedAllison
Yellowallison
2fast4mom
Johnr225
GeoL (God Rest his soul)
Denver and Lucy
DangerousD (Dan from Nebraska)
Jimmy7
Tx2step
LarrySS2000 (Wormie)
White03
Cj707 (?)
David Swensied (fastest 150 powered XB2003 here http://allisonowners.com/david.html
Fishnfireman
Merc225pro (Chris)
There was a guy named Russfrom New Mexico (RussNM......???)
DarkAllison
XXBUDDAWG (God rest his Soul)
GR8XTB

There were many others..... sure miss the daily tyraids that crew would spew. It was fast paced and some SERIOUS chit talking! The Sunday Night "Chat room", remember the PINK PUMPS? LMAO!!!!!

Last edited:

hack02

O no. You just mentioned he who shall not be named, John R. Dang, I just said it. I think I'll ban myself.
All kidding aside, a lot of good people in your list And yes, some are and will be truly missed.

Yellowallison

Robert..I'm still here............:beer:

Yea we had some wild/fun/pokinribbin times on here back in the ole days.....LOLOL!!!

p.s...not sure if ya heard....but your (ole) xb2003 aka my (ole) ALLYSHOT burnt up about month ago. I got a picture of it on my office laptop. I'll send it to ya. That poor boat just has thing for burning up..:sad

Last edited:

robert

How did it burn up? I thought I was the only one who had a burned up Allison. Maybe that hull was just cursed? Really, it burned up?

Yellowallison, I am selling my final Allison. Got old and lost the urge to go fast several years ago. Will miss the Allison family but will observe it from afar.

Robert

SLOmofo

How did it burn up? I thought I was the only one who had a burned up Allison. Maybe that hull was just cursed? Really, it burned up?

Yellowallison, I am selling my final Allison. Got old and lost the urge to go fast several years ago. Will miss the Allison family but will observe it from afar.

Robert
I thought that was your old boat.

robert

gary, that was my original Allison. I sold the hull to Yellowallison and he made it into a quartershot (whatever that is). Kenny Shaw(my mechanic) saved the engine (a 225 promax) (I thought it was done for after the fire but he said it would be fine), and he was right. Wow, that is going back many, many years. I've enjoyed this board all these years. A lot of friendly BS and a lot of good information and good people. I plan on keeping tuned in but my allison days are soon to be over.

Sighning off now,

Robert

SLOmofo

Yep, I remember your post about the fire, battery charger, and then the Q shot deck grafted to the 03 hull. I always wanted to graft a, what I call a Popeye deck to Allison hull. Paint it that awful green color, always liked a sleeper. Like my "Stupid fishing boat!"

Yellowallison

I heard he was starring in the new Humpty Dumpty movie..........LOL Bout the perfect profile for that role!

yea but I witnessed :surprised GOTMYALLY starring n the LIVE on location version of COPS when he got arrested for 'RAPE'n the GOATS' at JASPER. :beer:

Best part was him callin YELLAR at 4am.....beggin to post BAIL:LMAO:

Yellowallison

Yea robert I got sent one pic...and it showed the deck had some heavy fire damage. I think the owners garage caught fire and pieces burning in the roof area fell on the deck. :sad

white03

hey, i'm still around!! :) thanx for remembering me!! Been here since 97 when i got my Alli. Just don't post alot anymore. you're right though, the board has changed a lot, no implication its better or worse, just changed. If anyone ever needs anything let me know, after all we'z family :)

John S

Where is Yellow Allison? He always had entertaing posts and informativie too. Are you still out there?

Robert.

ps: same for Red Allison
Rumor I heard is YellowAllison took a job with the traveling circus... The bear that ran on top of the beach ball and juggled chainsaws died from choking on a turkey leg, and they needed a replacement quick.

I also heard Red is the new public relations officer of the GLBT office to re elect Obama to a third term and confiscate all of the white guys guns.

Not that I'm trying to sir the pot or anything....

Yellowallison

JOHNS nobodypull'd yu r chain...nowgo back to buffin ya hero RANDYPIERSONs/GPI propshaft:LMAO::LMAO:

robert

This is an entertaining post. Yellowallison, I'll bet you didn't know you were (are) so popular. Send me the pic on the quartershot. That day when I owned it and it burnt was a bad day for me. I still remember it vividly. There was an undercover cop there who quizzed me relentlessly about the fire and when I told him I had no insurance he just went away without apologising to me. He was a real jerk. Bad day for me.

John S

JOHNS nobodypull'd yu r chain...nowgo back to buffin ya hero RANDYPIERSONs/GPI propshaft:LMAO::LMAO:
Hey, you're the one with the GPI jacket, not me, lol. I actually got promoted to lower unit power coating inspector. Hope all's well with you.

Robert, that really had to suck big time.

jbf 2002

Hey Mustard Allison,

John S is right, He and I gave that vintage GPI jacket to Barsh to give to you, sorry it was only a 2XL I hope it fits yer girlie figure.......Or have you not been down on yer knees enough for ol'Jackie to hand over the coat?

Sorry that you were not at Jasper, that time to party and talk chit. I understand that you got your first taste of a woman and are planning to move out of mommy's basement soon.

Good Luck to you.

j.f.