yellowallison

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I plan on moving out of Mom's basement asap, and I'm taking my Allison with me. Who will bring me snacks?

Yellowallison

LOLOLOL......:LMAO:

000ohh the goood ole days...we had some good LAUGHS and POKIN FUN on here fo sure:big grin

Yellowallison

He and I gave that vintage GPI jacket to Barsh to give to you, sorry it was only a 2XL I hope it fits yer girlie figure.......
Jay/John I laughed my butt off at the GPI JACKET :big grin ...........Too b funny I gave it to a homeless shelter near my office/downtown with some old tshirts I had. The day I laughed REALLY HARD was about 3 months later when I seen a HOMELESS GUY walking down the street near my office sportin his new GPI red jacket....100%true story:LMAO:

Yellowallison

:LMAO:I came across theese pics the other day....an laughed out loud when I seen them again - few yrs later...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

John S

The day I laughed REALLY HARD was about 3 months later when I seen a HOMELESS GUY walking down the street near my office sportin his new GPI red jacket....100%true story:LMAO:
You trying to get the guy killed? There will be plenty more pics this year.....

SLOmofo

Remember the rant Red Allison made about the jet ski altercation with his pontoon boat, then John being John and his comments ribbing him. Red banned John and when I put up a list of Red's words used somehow I wasn't able to get on this site for a while.
John's fine,we have to suffer his presence at the WAR every year. :soap box He stays in touch during the year. :relax:

Yellowallison

Pinky?.....where the Heck is Pinky?...The last time I seen him was on a beach in Tenneesseeeee,....
PINKY is probably still fixin his GPI Promax225 Drag moto ....so he can go race 'XXXX runnnin YYYYYY' again :big grin:big grin

hack02

Pinkie is probably trying to figure which deck lid goes where, trying to put it back together after stripping it down.
We havn't heard anything from West Coast Lou Jones in a great while either. Maybe he and Red are working together on the Obama band wagon.

John S

It seems the sensible way to get these guys back on the board is to talk smack aboot them. Just S**t talkin old yellar got three or four guys back.

I do remember red talking aboot building a log cabin, maybe he's starting that log cabin republican retreat he always dreamed of. That should get at least five back.

GotMyAlly

I do remember red talking aboot building a log cabin, maybe he's starting that log cabin republican retreat he always dreamed of. That should get at least five back.
It's finished. I ain't been inside it, but I heard there was a stripper pole in every corner!

Yellowallison

YEA.....Me and Lou had PINKIE so confused/wound up with all the XXXX runnin YYYY drama....was sum good stuff fo sure :beer:

starting that log cabin republican retreat he always dreamed of.
LOLOL :LMAO:,,,,, seen pics of Red's REPUBLICAN treat cabin aka huntin lodge on his FB page and itz SWEET :beer:

Yellowallison

Pinkie is probably trying to figure which deck lid goes where,
TOO funny HACKIE.......:beer:

Hey HACKiE....u otta call yu sweetheart ALLISONMAN and tell'm to change his PANTIES and come back to the ALLISON board...:big grin:big grin