yellowallison

etnprop

I saw Allisonman a few weeks ago working the boat show in Knoxville..... Sounds like he is pretty busy with work, family, fishin, racin, ect... Gotta admit it was pretty lively around here with the old cast of characters...

Yellowallison

I saw Allisonman a few weeks ago working the boat show in Knoxville..... Sounds like he is pretty busy with work, family, fishin, racin, ect... Gotta admit it was pretty lively around here with the old cast of characters...
JOe...wads up :beer:

RedAllison

I know I been "absent" since fall but honestly I think alot of it is "the old gang" is just getting older (Well SOME of us, some of you ALREADY WERE old! :big grin ) So between "tweens and teens" keepin us busy, alot of us are self employed and just in general doing the "one armed paper hanger" routine! :cuss

BUT I pledge to get back "inda groove" as much as possible now that the farm is flooded and huntin season is closed! :relax:
RA

HO

Good to see some old names popping up here. We did talk some smack back in the day...seems like another lifetime!

I hope all is well with everyone and you've kept the dry side up.

John (aka Gr8 XTB)

Brack

Ho....good to hear from ya........and you to Kevin....LOL..its been awhile

Good ol'dayz fer sure.....heck I cant remember what year it was,..(the first rally I attended)....but I do remember some of the folks there,...Chris,Hack,Ho,JohnR, LouLou,yeller,Red,Jeff and Leigh,Denver and Lucy,Wormie and Linda,.....

Yellowallison

Good ol'dayz fer sure.....heck I cant remember what year it was,..(the first rally I attended)....but I do remember some of the folks there,...Chris,Hack,Ho,JohnR, LouLou,yeller,Red,Jeff and Leigh,Denver and Lucy,Wormie and Linda,.....
U right BRACK!!!! that first rally was sum good ole daayzzz fo sure:big grin

Brack

.......and something about lightning Rod?.....LOL......yeah, lots of water has went under the bridge.....jus say'in

Last edited:

Darth VMAX

It sure is great to see you Kevin, Brack...so sorry I missed you and Grandlakegar on that list...you two are for sure sumof the funy @zz ones on here too!

GREAT TO SEE SOME OLD TIMERS ON THIS THREAD! Where is WORMIE and Merc225???

Yellowallison

I was trying to remember the name of the older man that was here from the beginning that had the red - white 2003 with the red bimini? he passed away few yrs ago....can't remember his name???:very happy

also gotta include TREX's buddy....guy with the 2002/OMC..think his name was Buddy?also here from the beginning:very happy

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I remember the guy Yellar...Large dude...Can't remember his name either :embarassed

XXX runnin YYY was the best year/years ever 2004-2005! Had Pinky more confused than a newborn in a titty bar.

Maybe I should let Pinkie back on...not that he would..but I kinda miss the smack talkin...and now that I got a xb02 with 300 drag I am ready to school his azz again...oh, wait, his boat is always broke at the rallies...:LMAO: I ownder if he put the carpet back in :LMAO:

Divorce, illness, other drama and trauma have left me stronger than ever and back for more.

Glad to see some of the old-timers post on this thread :cool

hack02

Wasn't that George Larson from Fla Yellar? Also Buddy Camp, aka Buddawg with the big omc full of pig Puddy from all the self ventillations.Good to hear from you Mr Jones. I think the Bucknells have been around from just about the beginning also.

Darth VMAX

Yes, George Larson (GeoL) had the bimini. He was an F-4 Phantom pilot in the USAF and flew in Nam. He passed a few years back.

2fast, sorry to hear about the divorce...that damn thing just keeps whackin away at couples unfortunately. I hope your back healthy and would like to see you around here more.

GrandLakeGAR

GeoL also flew for Delta after the Air Force. We had some good private back and forth about the merits of Delta versus American, before both went bankrupt. LOL. Also Murry Reese, a real gentleman with a lot of Allison experience and knowledge. GAR

Yellowallison

I remember the guy Yellar...Large dude...Can't remember his name either

RING RING ring....Lou(Hello)....hey LOU this is Red Allison......hey Red whats up.....10 mins later OF LOU jus a TALKin away .....(Yeallar) says ---LOU LOU LOU!!!! Yea Red?????? Lou this isn't REDAllison this is Yeallrallison :gasp

LOU thats the only DAY I remember thaT YOU DIDN'T knOWzz MY NAME......:LMAO:

Sorry bout ya divorce, unhappy times.....GOOD to hear from ya:beer:

Love XXXXrunninYYY:big grin

Yellowallison

Wasn't that George Larson from Fla Yellar? Also Buddy Camp, aka Buddawg with the big omc full of pig Puddy from all the self ventillations.Good to hear from you Mr Jones. I think the Bucknells have been around from just about the beginning also.

YEA hackie...that was his name MR GEORGE LARSON....nice man:very happy

YEA YEA again hackie.....Buddawg BUDDY CAMP....could air out a xb2002 with OMC like no other:very happy

YEA YEA YEA....Bucknells (GOOD PEOPLE fo sure) been here since day one:beer:

HACKIE yu still need to get ya GF ALLYMAN to say HELLO:LMAO: