You know you have a good wife if....

allisonjr

My lovely wife designed and ordered my grooms cake. She knows how much i love my boat so she made it part of our wedding. Im a lucky guy cuz she loves me and my boat lol:very happy

Attachments

Jr in Jax

I tell the few guys I see at the boat ramp that their wife is a "Keeper" if I see her back the boat into the water. My wife isn't good at backing it in but she is great at getting it on/off the trailer by herself.

allisonjr

my wife is the first one to get the towel out of the boat and start wiping her off. i plan on teaching her this year how to back the boat down the ramp.

ziemer

I tell the few guys I see at the boat ramp that their wife is a "Keeper" if I see her back the boat into the water. My wife isn't good at backing it in but she is great at getting it on/off the trailer by herself.
Guess I got me a keeper...

You should see when someone tries to tell her how to do it...doesn't go over very well. :gasp :big grin :big grin

strip

Kinda funny how that works, when you have a girl that isn't scared to back a boat...they seem to be highly sensitive to further instruction. LOL! A word of advice...Find a friend to teach her to back the boat. It is a common fact that no husband can teach a wife anything. LOL Seriously, I promise it will go better for a friend to teach her.

Not only does my wife back it down, she will hook it up, gas it, and meet me after work. I refuse to teach her to run the troller though, I am afraid she won't need me anymore.:laughing:laughing

suicidealli

mine backs the trailer down, and does a great job too. she backs down the pontoon about 34' long trailer, and the ramp is 200' long one lane. backs the ally down it too. she drive an ally to about 62 mph then it gets the wiggles... that is fine with me!!!!!! i dont want to loose my seat!!!! she is a pistol, and dont take any chit tho!!! like strip said highly sensitive to instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she will prolly post something when she reads this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

roy

RedAllison

I thought they were keepers if they brought out a giant cake for you and then jumped out of it, NAKED!!! :beer:

Oh wait, that's girlfriends. Nevermind. :embarassed
RA

ps
Mine "tried" to park an old Skeeter trailer of mine once... ONCE. After I had to "unbend" the fender (in the BIG parking lot at Paris Landing on KY Lake, there were only 3-4 poles in the entire lot yet she went out of her way to hit one of them) we mutually agreed that she is the "official boat holder at the dock" and bikini'd seatcover. She's been known to park the deckboat trailer if it's on a ramp that she can essentially pull straight up in and park. :wink

Texas Dear

Most of you guys know my wife. She backs the truck, wipes the boat, and drives the boat.