Your State Fishing License Fee

allimax

Well here in Maryland the Fishing License Fee's went up again. I'm just curios what they are in other States. Freshwater now $20.50. Trout Stamp add $5.00. Saltwater add $15.00 and another $2.00 for a crabbing License.:mad:

njj502

I'm not exactly sure what just the fishing portion of my license is but my hunt/fish combo for Illinois with my federal and state waterfoul stamps is almost $100 now. Any Illinois vets that served overseas and were honerably discharged can get their licences at 1/2 cost.

suicidealli

a non resident ky license 50.00. I can fish the Ohio river, and Cumberland. Instead of buying an Ohio and ky. Plus the ky fishing laws are better. More poles, alabama rigs etc.

How much is a non resident TN lisence? I was thinking about fishing at watts bar.
Thanks,
Roy

allimax

Man....I'm not feeling so bad now. Guess I can expect it to go up again next year after seeing this. Tennessee sounds like a great place to be, No trailer tag necessary, reasonable fishing license, country music, good fishing and NO OBOMA lovers to kill us country folk

K.Kiser

$10 freshwater here... Don't know salt, but probably less than $30 for both...

Hunting big and small game is $10 each..

xb03

Man....I'm not feeling so bad now. Guess I can expect it to go up again next year after seeing this. Tennessee sounds like a great place to be, No trailer tag necessary, reasonable fishing license, country music, good fishing and NO OBOMA lovers to kill us country folk