Recent content by ALLISONFOREVER

1. A

19ft bullet wanted

Thank you sir I'll check with him about it!
  2. A

19ft bullet wanted

Thanks Sir for letting me know. I'm really trying to find me a 19 though!
  3. A

19ft bullet wanted

I am looking for a 19ft Bullet Bass boat in great to excellent condition as a 19fter can be. Would like it to have a newer engine say from 99-2000 and up, with Exc trolling motor and electronics. I know this is ALLISON OWNERS page but somebody on here might have a friend or know someone that...
  4. A

Several Props to sell NEW Condition

I have the Mazco 29 RE3 fits standard shaft Engine, $325. And a new 26 Trophy used one time comes with new hub kit and merury box $325. Or sell both for a deal. Or $600 for both.That's good deal for anybody just to have a couple extra props for backups. The 29 Mazco will haul the mail on top...
  5. A

1997 2003XB with 225 promax

I would like some pictures also to sweetonp@bellsouth.net
  6. A

Jasper races??

Will there be any Bass boats racing? I went to Tims Ford lake a few years back and loved watching the 2002's run!
  7. A

xb 2003 setup

Take it to Greg Dawson at Dawsons Marine in Scottsboro AL. He was an Allison dealer for several years and raced Allison's for a few years, He can probably point you in the right direction. Your setup should easily run mid 80's with a good three blade. If it is 2'' below it would not handle well...
  8. A

Future for XB2003

How are the new 2003's running with the Sport XS 225?
  9. A

Future for XB2003

It appears that the future of performance Bass boats favors the heavier hulls. Right now there are not any hulls that will run with a properly setup XB2003 with a 2.5L unless they are running at least a 250 most likely a 300. But In the near future there will be some designs that will be fairly...
  10. A

Future for XB2003

Tiger JR also says that the optimax engines being rigged on the new boats are so heavy that they are dangerous. Allison boats popularity is at an all time high and the XB03 has been a great selling model, IMO the XB03 is the best all around fish, fun and family boat ever made and most owners...
  11. A

Future for XB2003

I appreciate the responses MHA and Froggy. I actually sold a 2003 several months back not because of the motors, But I will admit it was on my mind a little. MHA that is one nice looking boat you got.
  12. A

Future for XB2003

It seems every article I read especially the ''Seat Time'' in Bass&Walleye is full of negativity about the future of performance Bass boats. My? as an owner myself what are the majority of XB2003 owners going to do when time to repower. It is hard to feel as good about my boat as I once did...
  13. A

1980 Allison Bass Boat

Look under Allison Owners Stuff on this site and there are some pics in the 1979-80 brochure. Excellent boats and getting hard to find. I have a 76 XST that is still almost like new. As was already mentioned they will run very well.
  14. A

xb 2003 prop

If you are set at 1/4'' below you might want to lowering it to 1/2''. As was already mentioned the Performer 28'' would be a good on to try as well as a 29 Mazco RE3.
  15. A

Jimmy Houston is a loser!

I know the Jimmy Houston news is old. I have hunted all my life and don't call paying $2500 or more to shoot a penned up animal hunting, Nore would I ever condone it.