Recent content by Forkin' Crazy

1. F

LMAO chlorine inda gene pool

JR, I couldn't agree more. Since it is me saying that, I hope that doesn't make you look bad. Well, since I have used a poor choice of words, to say the least, maybe you (the Allison Owners community) would be better off with out me to prevent any further embarrassment. Especially now since I...
  2. F

Hey Kevin

I think I am capable of putting the tail rotor on correclty. ;) Took it back. The tail rotor would barely change speed..... or the sound of it wouldn't change like it would when it was new. Maybe when they get the bugs worked out of it... I'll just stick to my sim until I get brave...
  3. F

LMAO chlorine inda gene pool

Excuse me fellows. What term would you rather me use? Could "baggie pants crowd" be termed as a racist remark? I'm not going to get into statistics, but sometimes the truth hurts. GFinch, I am having a bit of a hard time understanding what you are trying to convey. Maybe it is due to my...
  4. F

Hey Kevin

Well, don't buya Picco. It lasted one day... Last night I had a mild crash which was too much for the tail rotor, which broke. This is OK, I thought, because it came with 2 spares. I replace it with a spare and the tail rotor became unresponsive... This made it impossible to fly as all it would...
  5. F

Hey Kevin

Mine was 39.99 from Radio Shack. Hey, I got home, my den is half the size of my Mom's... took the tack off and went back to the tape, needs just a bit more I think... charging right now...LOL! My 10 year old son flew it for a battery cycle... I guess 3 or 4 min. Didn't kill it... I'm gonna...
  6. F

Hey Kevin

Hey, that thing is pretty cool. :grin: I ran a R/C Simulator on heli mode, let me tell you, it takes a lot of input to fly them!!! Kind of like our boats. :grin: I have the new Realfight R/C simulator. Going to practice a bit. Heck if I can drive an Allison, surely I can pilot one of...
  7. F

Hey Kevin

You checked out one of these? I've been flying it around the house here at my Mom's... Her cats like it! LOL!!! The weights on for the front weren't enough, so I got a thumb tack on the nose. Don't use a sewing pin though, b/c my buddy did and shorted out the battery! :grin...
  8. F

What's your favorite pickup truck color and why?

I vote white. It is the coolest, plus it's easy to pick out some nice vinyl stripes for it. :grin: Plus it constrasts well with blacked out windows. $); Either that or "Forest" green so you'll look like the possum cops... around heres anyway. ;)
  9. F

Playstation 3

Same thing happened when the PS2 came out. Give it a year. Yep, idiots!!! :roll:
  10. F

Best Truck Color

That's the way I like my girls... black and in their 20's!!!! :grin: Oh, nevermind. :oops:
  11. F

Truckin'

Dayum... my '93 GMC has 160K on it and I thought it was just getting broken in good. :shock: :P Yea you will love that 6L, but you might wear out the fuel door and threads on the gas cap though.... LOL! >>,<<
  12. F

Got a little 2.4 now

Dayum!!! Some one step on your toe, Digger? :P Yep, the 2.4s are good engines, just ask T-REX. :grin:
  13. F

bla, bla, bla

Went out to Lake Concordia today. Really turned out to be a pretty day, although a bit windy. LOL! HeII I think my Allison was running on it side some times. :shock: I got 7K with a 1.86 gear and a 29
  14. F

Thanks

Thanks Pat! :grin: I totally agree. With out them we would not be speaking English! Some of my good friends are gone now, and they are sorely missed. God Bless 'em!