Recent content by pickwickangler

1. P

Cornplot time in TN!!!

It's considered effective !! Especially when you plant it in a thicket in the woods !!
  2. P

Cornplot time in TN!!!

Way too early !! I like to plant my corn crop 3-5 days before season opens !!
  3. P

Prayers for Larry jones family

Really hate to hear this. Prayers for Larry and Bubba.
  4. P

26p knob cut chopper $325 tyd

26p small shaft knob cut chopper. I put a small ding in it the first day I got it. Not too bad though, I ran the balls off that prop !!! Awesome hole shot and midrange prop. Sold my boat a year ago is the only reason I am selling. $325 tyd
  5. P

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know if cabin # cj-7 is still available ?
  6. P

Paging Andy & Neal...

Proud owner of the Goat Cart and Newest Member of the Goat Island Campground!!! Glad Hadji is out of bidness. He needed to learn in America you can't raise goats, sell farcrackers and sell beer all inda same parkin lot.
  7. P

allyowners on iphone

Don't know the fix but I don't have a problem with my iphone.
  8. P

Look what was found in my BOAT

Had a few mice do some damage to my motor. I set a few traps with cheese and waited about 2 hours and I busted them lil bastages. I think the whole mouse deal wound up costin me about a grand :banghead
  9. P

trailer tire balancing

I never have and don't remember ever seeing any wheel weights on trailer tars.
  10. P

Promax Sport 225 rebuilds

Good deal!! You made a good choice!!!
  11. P

XB-2003 prop

The chopper with a knob cut from hydromotive is the best accelerating and easiest driving prop I have ever ran. I would loose the ron hill before it comes apart and damages you or your ride.
  12. P

? set-up xb 03 for good hole shot

From my experience it is mostly in the prop. Some slip way to much and for some motors some are to tight. On all my pro max's they have been way to loose and slip a lot until I had em worked.
  13. P

Our Precious Bo is gone

Hate to hear this.
  14. P

Carpet Glue removal

I used a da sander with a 60 grit disk. Cleaned all the glue off the entire boat in just a few minutes.