Search results

1. bullwhipjkg

I havent posted in a while here is my latest project

97 2002 with a 15" 3.2 Dbr tuned dbr tuner cdr cowl with plenum 1.62 sportsmaster 12" setback 1" above to start 107 first trip out on the limiter with a 15x32 just picked up a massaged 15x34 Going to get a better gauge setup to monitor engine before we push the setup anymore
  2. bullwhipjkg

dolly trailer for allison drag

no longer for sale
  3. bullwhipjkg

allison factory

how close to Knoxville is the factory looks like we will be headed to Knoxville the weekend of labor day to race tunnel boats or roundy rounds plan on leaving wed night race Friday and Saturday head home sunday
  4. bullwhipjkg

Didnt stay away from a allison long

My new ride for next years Dsra schedule and if we have time some Obda to and the occasional sandbar test session but it will be under powered by a 15" mariner 200 prostock motor :smile
  5. bullwhipjkg

WTB 260 Parts

need a digital ecu bracket and a clean flywheel thanks justin
  6. bullwhipjkg

No longer a ally owner

sold my xb 2002 what now had it for 7 years still have my mirage so im not BBT just not part of da family no more
  7. bullwhipjkg

bottom job

Does anybody know what it cost to have the bottom of a 2002 cleaned up and blueprinted at allison I need to call them but they closed when i get off and closed when i get up thanks
  8. bullwhipjkg

96 xb 2002 91 150 mariner

96 xb 2002 comp bimini top three batterys trolling motor 2 depth finders of some sort fishing seats bench seat and drivers bucket cover (2 years old) original carpet almost ready to be changed windsheild 2 yrs old trailer tires are good was blasted and painted couple yrs back 91 mariner...
  9. bullwhipjkg

Bassracers

anybody know how many where built i know there are hard to find and rarely come up for sale thinking that may be what i start looking for dont see me buying a drag again even though it was a blast just not in the cards
  10. bullwhipjkg

actually suprised

took the ol 2002 for a ride yesterday 2nd day off in 5 weeks was having withdrawel when i bought my drag i reriged the boat with a stock 20" 2.4 150 no oil injection and a 200 case with a cone water cooled voltage regulator motor pulls a lil over 6g with a 26 propshaft is even with bottom of...
  11. bullwhipjkg

race hatch for 2002

Anbody have a white and red 1 they want to sell Or another color i guess i could have it painted Or does anyone know what 1 cost from allison
  12. bullwhipjkg

boatmate fenders

Anybody have the hookup for these my tandem fenders are about junk Would prefer stainless but open to options
  13. bullwhipjkg

allison drag

04 allison drag hull sposed to be 575 per allison clean and clear texas title boat had never been registered or titled when i bought it bottom mods done by allison brand new clear 12 gal fuel cell and also the 12 gal black cell trim guage recall tach water pressure fuel pressure bildge pump...
  14. bullwhipjkg

carpet or not

my carpet is finally done in my 2002 just trying to figure out if i wanna order a kit from allison (does anyone know the cost of a kit) or do one of the bed liner style spray ins or roll ons im really up in the air on this would be nice not to have to wait on carpet to dry but dont want...
  15. bullwhipjkg

boatmate fenders

What size are the fenders on a tandem axle boatmate trailer Thanks
  16. bullwhipjkg

260 powerhead

8 of 93 complete 260 powerhead needs nic job but not blowed up no welds has 38 cc heads on it rite now but have a set that should be around 34 cc 3800 OBO leakdown numbers 1-3% 3--5% 5---6% 2-6% 4--6% 6---12% may consider selling without flywheel,stator,trigger,switch boxes,divider...
  17. bullwhipjkg

260 ???????????

PROS And CONS of steel sleeving a 260 obviously less maintenece
  18. bullwhipjkg

midsection ??? with small tiller arm

just got a 260 20" fishing mid but it looks to have the small tiller arm on it was wondering if there is a way to add a brace from the adapter plate to the tiller arm and still attach my hydraulic steering thanks justin
  19. bullwhipjkg

2004 ally drag 14,000 firm

beautiful boat rigged and ready for a motor bottom mods done by allison customline trailer designed for highway or enclosed trailer use pulls great pics to come 12,000 409-284-4400
  20. bullwhipjkg

drag ????????

has anybody put a seat slide like in a center steer xb2002 in a drag boat i want the seat to move forward and back like my 2002