Search results

1. J

golf

We on again. Lundy said he's in again. What's the scoop John?
  2. J

Storms

Looking at the weather channel. Severe storms, tornados? How are we doing in the ohio valley area?
  3. J

I worry about my boy

This was the incident report from his preschool. I'm blaming his mother..
  4. J

Curious

Friend has a ' 89 rapid craft with a ' 90 135 merc. 16' 8", he thinks it's a sport? Average condition. Anybody have a ballpark what it's worth? Or have contact info to someone that would be in the know for this kinda boat? Thanks
  5. J

Great hunting movie

I'm sitting in the fishhouse up on lake of the woods watching prolly one of the funniest movies ever. Escanaba in the moonlight. It's worth watching. Jeff daniels theatre troupe. Very funny!!! Is it weird that I'm giggling all alone?
  6. J

New member help

Know a guy trying to get on here since before thanksgiving. I've tried red numerous times without even a response concerning this. Who is the other admin- jeff? This guys username is dargo. If someone knows jeff, would appreciate some help. Thanks
  7. J

Hummingbird 360

Do you hafta be moving for it to read? Like the side imaging has to have movement. Anyone?
  8. J

Happy birthday denver & traci

Want to send out a big happy birthday on this sunday to denver( papaallison) his lovely daughter traci!! Wishing nothing but the best from the north pole!
  9. J

Dallas texas area

Gonna be in the dallas area the first weekend in january. riding down with a friend to watch his boy play hockey in the irving area. Dr pepper star valley ranch? Not sure if thats the correct name? Staying at the double airport north. Looking for dining suggestions in those areas. Bbq &...
  10. J

Jumbalaya cooking pots

Really getting into making jumbalaya. Anybody got suggestions on good place to buy cooking pots? Gonna check with donnie too. Figured the cajun area fellas might know? Phil, funny talking chad? Marty? Checking the web, just not sure whats good or what works better. Thanks!!
  11. J

Hilarious show

I think it's on tru tv. Channel 204 on dish. Steve o from jackass fame hosts a show where people sing karaoke under different absurd scenarios. Killer karaoke? Watched one guy who had shock collars on his body. He had to serve steve o dinner while continuing to sing. I haven't laughed that...
  12. J

My lil dudes first time hunting

He made it a lil over an hour.
  13. J

Pastalaya

Talking about food & got on the subject of jumbalaya. Anyone ever here of zateran (?) Spice for jumbalaya?
  14. J

Fuel pump

Looking to have a question I have answered. If you have an external fuel pump, red holley as an example, do you hafta get rid of the vst? Also, looking at pics of motors that do not have a vst, but I dont see a return line to the fuel tank. Why not, or why would there be a return line to...
  15. J

Minnesota allyowners

Anybody heading to albert lea races next weekend? umpba? Just curious. If gonna be a few, might head south to say hi. Prolly bring some pelinkovic as a ice breaker!!
  16. J

Dyno cost

Anybody have a ballpark what having your engine put on a dyno?
  17. J

Sound off

Keep us posted how folks are doing in the hurricane. I know phil (bald allison), is expecting high winds & shut down their work for a couple days. Hoping for the best.
  18. J

Tilt/trim motor draw

Gonna do some investigating this weekend. Anyone know what is normal draw when trimming up or down? Think my trim motor is weak/dying & want to check. Thanks
  19. J

Vegas

Friend & his boy are in vegas for hockey & they hafta spend extra couple days. Anything kid friendly around lake mead or outside of town? Fun activities or good beaches? Thanks
  20. J

Question

Will a 3 liter fit right on a 2.5 lower? torque master lower. 92 2.5 lower if the newer stuff is year specific? Thanks