Search results

1. T

Jasper river run

My understanding is the ODBA season championships have been moved to Chester Frost Park, just north of Chattanooga and the Friday river run remains on Nickajack lake / TN river. Can anyone confirm that and give the dates?
  2. T

Ally Rally 2020

Any dates? I need something to look forward to.
  3. T

2019 Jasper River Run Oct 11

Just around the corner! So far as I know nothing has changed from last year. Meet at Shellmound ramp about 9am central time. I'll check fuel available at the turn around but it has been 89 Octane no ethanol. It is a long run round trip so come prepared.
  4. T

2019 Watts Bar Rally

Can someone post the dates for the 2019 Rally
  5. T

2018 Jasper River Run Oct 12

Just around the corner! So far as I know nothing has changed from last year. Meet at Shellmound ramp about 10am central time. I'll check fuel available at the turn around but it has been 89 Octane no ethanol. It is a long run round trip so come prepared. I am not sure but I think there is a...
  6. T

30 or 32

I’m looking for a prop to replace my 30 RL cut ET that is attached to half of my prop shaft on bottom of the TN river. Will be used for longer runs at higher speed to keep RPM down. What do you have for sale? I need fat shaft. Putting it on XB2003 with Merc 280.
  7. T

Water pressure gauge

My water pressure gauge works but doesn’t read true. I have been told to pull the hose off the back of the gauge and off the motor block, blow out with air hose and reinstall. Is that good advice or should I start with a different approach?
  8. T

National Ally Rally 2018

Does anyone have dates and HQs for this years rally. I need something to look forward to.
  9. T

Jasper River Run is October 13th 2017

Just around the corner! So far as I know nothing has changed from last year. Meet at Shellmound ramp about 10am central time. I'll check fuel available at the turn around but it has been 89 Octane no ethanol. I am not sure but I think there is a group that does a run on Thursday on...
  10. T

Performance Propeller

I'm headed to the Rally Thursday morning and will be driving right by Performance Propeller in Soddy Daisy, TN. If you need something and want me to pick it up for you, call or text me. 423-316-4263 - Travis
  11. T

2001 Promax 200 - What's it worth

I found a 2001 Promax 200. No compression test yet but is said to be in strong running condition with very limited hrs for its age. Alien cowl (A+ condition), CLE lower. Comes with hydraulic steering, blinker trim and hot foot controls. It is attached to a boat but I'm not interested in the...
  12. T

XB2002 with a 260

I just saw an XB 2002 with a 260 for sale on Craigslist in Mobile Al. Hope this is helpful to someone. Looks likes a nice boat
  13. T

WTB 30 ET

I'm looking for a 30 ET. I've heard them referenced as Lighting ETs, ProETs and ETs - not sure of the difference. If you want to sell one, call or text 423-316-4263. Travis
  14. T

Mounting a H-Bird DI at console

I plan to mount a H-Bird Helix 7 DI / GPS at the console of my XB2003 this coming weekend. My understanding is the DI transducer must be mounted in the water, cannot be thru hull. There are 4 screws on lower part of the transom where a transducer previously was mounted so I intend to use...
  15. T

280 spark plugs

I'm breaking in a 280 refreshed by Paul Nichols. I'm running NGK BPZ 8H N10. Is that the correct plug? Or is there a better spark plug for this motor? I see a number of different plugs referenced, including the QL77CC.
  16. T

2000 Merc 280

I'm considering purchasing a 2000 Merc 280. I'm well aware of the need to re-ring these motors and possibly re-niciasil them. I understand compression on a healthy one should be 140-150 lbs and leak down should be 3-4%. Can someone confirm those figures for me? And, do most folks re-ring...
  17. T

Jasper River Run Oct 10, 2014

Just an FYI to get everyone thinking. Can someone remind me what time everyone gets cranked up?
  18. T

Allison Boat Trailer for sale

Below is a link to a nice Allison trailer for sale on craigslist in Dalton Ga. Doesn't say which model but it looks clean. Hope this helps someone out. http://nwga.craigslist.org/boa/4228226084.html Travis
  19. T

1979 Allison SST Johnson V4 110

Allison SST bass boat - runs good. Johnson V4 110 hp outboard that runs good with ss prop. Minn-Kota trolling motor and Humminbird fish finder. This boat is TN orange and sits on a single axel trailer. It runs great but certainly has its blemishes being 34 yrs old. This is a very reliable boat...
  20. T

What's it worth?

My uncle and I are discussing the possibility of me buying his '98 XB2003. It is in very good A+ condition. He has run it very little and will take the motor off. So I'll be buying a fully rigged boat including jack plate, Merc controls, double axle trailer, cover, etc. Because its my uncle...