Search results

1. M

1995 XB2003 with Mariner Offshore 2.5/260

The boat is sold. Heading for Louisiana now
  2. M

1995 XB2003 with Mariner Offshore 2.5/260

Red XB 2003 with black wing tips. Mariner Offshore with CLE and 26 pitch drag 4 prop. I sold my lake house and it has not been wet for 2 years. Hull is in good shape, trailer is a single axle, the folding tongue was welded up by the previous owner. Carpet is serviceable but has quite a bit...
  3. M

Howard Bubble Deck Drag Boat

Thanks, they are a lot of fun, I raced em for years but this was just my lake toy. I am boat poor with a jet mini day cruiser and an Allison it just doesn't get used much.
  4. M

Howard Bubble Deck Drag Boat

I know this really isn't the place but I have decided to sell one of my toys and thought someone here might know somebody looking for a drag boat. 1976 Howard bubble deck runner bottom setting on a Competitive tandem axle trailer. 454 Chevy, Merlin heads, roller cam, roller rockers with stud...
  5. M

Allison's in Missouri

xb03fs, Unimog said that he spoke with you and you are not going to make it down to LOZ this weekend. My son and I are either going to hit that lake or Pomme and do some fishing not sure which one but maybe we can get hooked up another time this spring.
  6. M

Allison's in Missouri

Mark, hopefully we can get hooked up sometime over Memorial weekend this year. What are you running for power these days? Matt
  7. M

Allison's in Missouri

Not sure if you were talking about Pomme or LOZ but to be truthfull fishing sucks on Pomme now as the water is 15 feet above normal, hell you have to have a boat to get to the dock:smile
  8. M

Allison's in Missouri

Tried to give you a call earlier, msagro. I saw a missed call on my phone but no message and I didn't know the number. I bet your number has some 9's in it. Try me again when you have time. Matt
  9. M

Allison's in Missouri

Yeah probably a little over an hour from there. We will most likely be at Pomme this weekend
  10. M

Allison's in Missouri

if you didn't own an Allison I wouldn't say this but since you do, skip Lake of the Ozarks and come on down to Pomme. There are only 3 weekends out of the year that the water is rough and I bet you can guess which ones they are. On those weekends I might get a boat out and go fishing in the...
  11. M

Allison's in Missouri

I sent you a PM
  12. M

Allison's in Missouri

I leave it down there most of the time, usually bring it home for the winter and then leave it there for the spring, summer, and fall. We are 1 cove away from the Wheatland campground.
  13. M

Allison's in Missouri

I have an XB03/260 in Wheatland, MO on Pomme De Terre lake.
  14. M

Omaha, NE Area

I have an 03, it lives at Pomme De Terre lake in Missouri and I would be more than happy to take you for a spin. Matt
  15. M

Lifeline Question

Call them and tell them what you are wanting and they will let you know which one you want and they might have some deals hanging on the rack, they did when I bought mine last winter.
  16. M

any computer gurus

I agree with Gotmyally, you might also try doing a disk cleanup in system tools and making sure that temp files and internet temp files are checked to delete. Another great tool is at www.superantispyware.com, I use it often and you will be surprised what is on your computer, the free version...
  17. M

Offshore Mid Question

Yes the snout is open, a square hole probably 2.5 or 3" square that has 4 1/4" bolt holes so I could make a plate to bolt over it easy enough. It is a 20" mid and I don't mind the sound most of the time when my son and I are fishing but an evening cruise with my wife and daughter also might be...
  18. M

Boat names!

"MO" That is for sure. My Pro Gas Flat was called MS,AGRO and then under the name it said Cain't Ya Read Backwards Stupid. We had some fun setting in the pits and watching some of the old ladies walk by and the looks on some of their faces when they figured it out was priceless.
  19. M

Offshore Mid Question

I have a XB2003 with a 1995 260 on it with offshore mid. My question is what effects would blocking off the exhaust opening in the mid have on the performance of the boat? I am most concerned about the low and mid ranges as I very rarely run the boat above 70. It would be easy enough to make...
  20. M

Built in boat ladder?

The eladder is nice as it is out of the way but you really need a grab handle on the boat