Search results

1. smiley88

Allison Grandsport

96 Grandsport for sale. All brand new interior, all brand new Auto Meter marine gauges with the GPS, recall, all the goodies autometer sends them with. Powered by a 225 Promax Merc, Factory 15in offshore, Mariner lightweight Cal. Boat is solid and looks very nice especially in person. Overall...
  2. smiley88

ALLISON GRANDSPORT

96 Allison Grand Sport with 225 Promax ,Mariner lightweight cowl, factory 15in offshore mid , with very very low hour sportmaster fat shaft 1.87 gears. Boat has all brand new interior brand new autometer gauges with GPS recall and all the goodies that autometer sends it with.Boat is super clean...
  3. smiley88

GRANDSPORT or GRANDSPORT ELITE

Guys can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between a graandsport and graandsport Elite I'm trying to figure out which one I have I was just recently told that they are two different boats. I appreciate your time thank you
  4. smiley88

GRANDSPORT or GRANDSPORT ELITE

guys can anybody tell me the difference between a graandsport and graandsport Elite I am not exactly sure which one I have and just found out and was told that they are two different boats can anybody tell me what to look for on mine I appreciate your time thank you
  5. smiley88

GEARS

Guys me and my brother are looking for some 1.87 gears for a torquemaster. .they can either be from sportmaster or torquemaster if I am correct they are same internally..let me know please if anyone has a set they can get rid of..thank you..5592695786
  6. smiley88

GRANDSPORT WITH BIMINI TOP

I was wondering if there was anybody out there who has a Grand Sport with a Bimini top on it I would like to put one on mine but looking for some different ideas and also where and how to mount the polls for the Bimini.. appreciate your time
  7. smiley88

Grandsport Help Please

What's up guys I am getting ready to try to mount a ski pylon base in my grandsport does anybody have any pictures or could you take some pictures of the base that mounts at the floor of the grandsport please? Also of how the bolts bolt the base of pylon to the hull...thank you fellas for your...
  8. smiley88

Sportmaster or coned Torquemaster

Guys I'm looking for a 3 ltr low water pickup like a coned torquemaster or sportmaster ...20 inch and preferably 1.62 gears if anyone knows of anyone around...it's for a promax 300....thank you gentlemen. .....
  9. smiley88

91 octane. ......how long ?

guys I am out in California so the highest octane I can run in my 300 Promax an my 280 is 91 octane fuel both of my motors on both of my boats have been sitting for a couple months when should I start getting worried about my octane level is going down? how long is the lifespan of the fuel I...
  10. smiley88

Little advice on ski pole

whats up guys? I have a 1996 Allison gransport with a 280 15 inch MID. Was wondering the most efficient money saving way to add a ski pole to pull my brother on a wakeboard an my son on an innertube- without dragging rope on my cowl. I've checked with dana marine as I have read a lot of these...
  11. smiley88

any ideas ?

Ran my gs the other day with my 280. it ran good but when making a hard left turn after straightening out it bogs out and dies I'm able to fire it right up but can't figure out what the problem is also at the end of my throttle pedal I feel like I have to feather it to keep it Going. like I...
  12. smiley88

looking for answers on fueling up

Guys I have an allison Grand Sport an my brother has an xtb , when we are fueling up at the fuel pumps it is almost back breaking trying to keep the gas nozzle in our gas tank without letting it over spill or with the sensor turning the gas pump off.its almost a 30 minute process putting in...
  13. smiley88

Another Big Block

Well fellas here's another big block story, my brother and I are both out here on the West Coast and own Allisons he has an XTB and I have a Grand Sport. Needless to say we took his XTB out the other day and still getting familiar with seat time and playing around we were making some...