Search results

1. flatout

XB21 Prosport with 300XS and offshore mid. What about side steering?

Im putting a 2016 300 XS on my ProSport and im thinking of replacing the Seastar with the Imco or Laitham side steering . Any recommendations?
  2. flatout

Want to Buy Performer 4 bullet cut 29" or 30"

Looking for new or used Performer 29" or 30" for my XB21 Prosport. I have a 3 blade hydromotive 29" for sale. It used to be a 4 blade!
  3. flatout

250XS 2006 High RPM Misfire

Has anyone else had this problem? WOT loss of power that feels like a misfire. I did everything. new plugs, new wires, new fuel lines, new fuel filter, new fuel pump disassembled and cleaned everything. Still no better. I put my bore camera in the cylinders and found the top two cylinder liners...
  4. flatout

250 vs 300 XS

What are the differences between the 250XS and the 300XS? Can a 250 be easily hopped up to a 300?
  5. flatout

Angler of the year

Well I did it! After coming in 2nd for the last couple of years I finally won the "Angler of the year" title in my series. www.temiskamingsmallmouthbass.com I caught 102.2 lbs over 6 tournaments that's an average of 3.4 lb. per fish. That's a lot of smallies!!! Biggest fish I caught so far...
  6. flatout

Lithium Ion Batteries = Ho much speed

Im seriously considering replacing the 3 tired group 31 batteries I currently run with the latest lithium ion batteries. Pricy but I ame star struck with the advantages. 150 lb weight saving, more power, no voltage drop, 3 hour recharge time, 10 year life expectancy, better hole shot, 2-3 mph...
  7. flatout

Fuel line dilema

I have a 06 250XS and i had a problem with fuel delivery at WOT. The motor would scoot up to mid 80s and then start losing rpm. I would ease up on the throttle and the power came back somewhat. This problem seemed to get worse every outing so I did the obvious. Changed the filter looked for...
  8. flatout

That time of year again

Well the Simcoe Open is once again on and this year the smallmouth are expected to be turned on more than ever. Last year, after the tournament,in practise we broke the 30 lb mark twice. Thats a 6 lb average folks! We weighed in almost 28 lb for third place in the tounament. If we get lucky we...
  9. flatout

We almost won the big one again

We came third with 27.7 lb of smallies. A tenth of a pound out of second. The bite was tough this year. We only culled 2 fish. Here are the top fifty. The bottom fifty got "0" 1 BARRY GRAVES JASON GOUGH 29 2 ROBERT FORMOSA JASON SALIBA 27.8 3 HOWARD GIFFORD MIKE GIFFORD 27.7 4 MIKE...
  10. flatout

New Smallmouth record set 30.35 lb of smallmouth

A new Canadian record for 5 smallmouth set on the weekend on Lake St Francis near Cornwall Ontario. The weight was 30.35 LB for 5 fish. Awesome!! http://www.nybass.com/showthread.php?p=408697
  11. flatout

225 250 XS Vs PRO XS

Can anyone tell me the physical differences between a 250XS made by the race dept and the consumer 225 and 250 Pro XS. I am talking about the external differences that would identify them besides the decals and the serial number.
  12. flatout

We Won The Big One!!!

It was a rainy start to the Bass Pro Shops Simcoe Open Tournament held on Lake Simcoe on Saturday October 25 08. The rain was expected to be heavy ,, and it was. As luck would have it we drew boat number 80 out of 80 boats which meant we started dead last. Luckily the wind was from the South...
  13. flatout

Hydromotive

Has anyone had a problem with the blowout ring blowing off' Hydromotive told me to weld on the new one with 3/4 " welds.The original welds were only spot welds. HG
  14. flatout

well it's that time again!

Again this year my brother and I are going after those giant 6 lb plus smallmouth on Lake Simcoe. The tournament was called the Crackle Cup but for the last few years has been known as the BPS Simcoe Open. Now Im talking five fish weighing average 6 lb each. The first team to get 30 lb will win...
  15. flatout

We Smoked Em in our XB21

Again we proved that speed and knowledge are two things you need to win a turnament. In Mattawa Ontario this weekend we had a bass tournament. Typically a big bass on the Ottawa river is around 3 lb with 1-2 lb the average In the prefish I found a spot that was full of 4 lb fish. It was a 50...
  16. flatout

Giant Smallmouth Tournament

Its almost time for the annual fall tournament on Lake Simcoe. Last year if you recall we boated 27.5 lbs of fat smallies and came third. My arms almost fell off landing these things. Thats a 5.5 average for 5 fish. We also boated a 7.18 for big fish. Last year the winners had 29.9 which is an...
  17. flatout

World Record Smallmouth Bass Caught

A local angler from Almonte Ontario allegedly caught what he claims is a 12 lb smallie and then the frigging IDIOT fillets the thing. Here is the story http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/story.html?id=a9407333-cd21-4841-bb6e-cd971ecf743b&k=19874
  18. flatout

Giant Smallmouths

The holy grail of all tournaments is this weekend on Lake Simcoe here in Ontario Canada. The winning weight for 5 fish is predicted to be over 30 lb. Yep thats not a typo.....6 lb average is what is expected. Last year was won with 28.5 lb and the record was 29.6 lb. Weather on Sunday is...
  19. flatout

Monster fall Smallmouth

We just did a tournament on Lake Simcoe called the "Crackle Cup". Man my arms are still sore from haulin in those hogs. Our big fish was a 6.2 lb smallie :shock: and our total weight for 5 fish was 25.57 lb. :lol: And we missed another giant at the boat! I estimate that would have put our...
  20. flatout

Allison Sets Speed Record (again)

Did anyone read this months BWB? xb 2002 sets new speed record at over 116 MPH for a 2 way pass. 1 way was over 118 8) (very cool!)