Search results

1. B

2.6 Yamaha parts f/s

Two power heads one is a 1996 or 1997 year model 200 ported to 225 specs it has one cly down melted the piston it is a compete motor (except for the throttle and timing pivot arm) has 34mm carbs and all the electronics asking 650.00 as is or 1100 if I fix the down cly The second power head is a...
  2. B

1990 xb2002 f/s

Boat is sold thanks Allison owners
  3. B

1968 ford f100 f/s

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/xb02vmax/ try this link
  4. B

mike the motor weigh's somewhere around 360 lbs very close to a 2.5 mercury i do not have speed...

mike the motor weigh's somewhere around 360 lbs very close to a 2.5 mercury i do not have speed numbers for this power head but the power head i had on the boat before this one ran 102 with a light load and a 29p omc srx prop the power head that is on the boat now i am still braking it in have...
  5. B

1990 xb2002 f/s

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/xb02vmax/ try this link it should take you to the photos
  6. B

1968 ford f100 f/s

68 f100 short wide bed myself and my brother have been working on this truck for a few years got over 15,000 invested to many parts and work done to list here if interested call or text 8950.00 obo. 615-653-1709
  7. B

1990 xb2002 f/s

1990 xb2002 had all new decals, pinstripes, carpet, driver seat cover and one fishing seat all replaced in 2007. Humminbird 798c side imaging unit installed up front in 2010. Boat is nice for a 22 year old boat not a trailer queen it has some scratches and nicks it sets on a dual axle Oklahoma...
  8. B

trade props

roy if russ does not want it i will get back with you i should know something in a day or two i just sent him some photos
  9. B

trade props

roy the prop runs good i just cannot get use to the stern lift if i removed the lip from my hull it would probably feel a lot better just to lose on the top end for me hull 1990 xb2002 yamaha 2.6 titius lower unit 1.86:1 gears 7000 rpm at 90 mph it is just to lose for me have to back out
  10. B

nosecone height.

all the yamaha cases that titius built for me to use on my xb2002 had the nose of the case about 3/16ths below the center of the shaft so it would get better water and hold the boat better i don't know about the length of the merc case but if you are comparing to a yamaha i think the yamaha is...
  11. B

trade props

i have a 28p a5 mercury chopper that i had hydromotive do a knob cut on used very little sense the work was done to it i would like to trade it for a 27p dah worked omc srx that is in good shape
  12. B

wtb: early comp xb2002

what year model are you looking for and how can i tell if it is a comp i have a 1990 xb2002 that is going up for sale soon working on photos and list of things done to it but i do not know if it's a comp
  13. B

29 srx

i'll take it pm sent
  14. B

Dale Hollow smack talkin...

red come back in april with some live craws for day time fishing or for the night bite on the spinner baits in may you wont be disapointed
  15. B

Dale Hollow smack talkin...

you fellows will have a ball if the weather is nasty some wind and clouds hopefully alittle snow and the big jaws will be after it for those who have not been to horse creek jack ( i guess he still owns it been a couple years sense i have stayed there ) anyway he has some fairly nice cabins...
  16. B

Is it possible?

be careful of what he calls stock will the sport master lower unit make it to 100 with out blowing out or does it need some tweeking done to it and i would think that you could find all the proof in the apba records set by the allisons in the past years
  17. B

tracking history of my boat

these are the only photos i have, wish i would have taken some before i redone the boat i have done alot of work to so it has the newer decals instead of the old flat silver ones like the early models had but maybe they will help these photos are in the boat restorations forum on the second page...
  18. B

tracking history of my boat

i have owned my xb2002 for almost 4 yrs now and have always wondered about who owned the boat before me i know the boat was sold by jaco marine and it has been registered in alabama and tennessee and possibly michigan it has also been traded or sold to lawrenceburg marine and i believe they...
  19. B

lean to the right?

i may be wrong but i thought that a standard rotation prop lifts the right side and pulls down on the left side i know that i have to run more weight on the right side of the boat (right hand side when seating in the driver seat ) but i have a omc 12/24 troller mounted on the left front side...
  20. B

Update XB2003T

hotprop what did you find wrong with it