Search results

1. TN XB-21

Have You Trained Your Wife And Children To Shoot??

Sure, you know how to shoot. But, have your trained your wife and children to shoot and defend themselves?? Read the article below and think about your home situation. I love it when a plan comes together!! Dennis Subject: Fw: Gun Control > Butte , Montana November 5, 2007 > >...
  2. TN XB-21

Robshaw-BasSport

Rob, I just noticed your profile after you said "guess what I do" on the "where am I posts". Oh behalf of my wife and me, we thank you for your service to our Country. I realize saying thanks is not very much but please remember that millions of us out here do appreciate what you and others...
  3. TN XB-21

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I wish everyone on the board a very blessed Thanksgiving day with their families. The Lord has really blessed us all. Time to reflect on life, family, and God's rich blessings. :very happy!!!!!
  4. TN XB-21

Casting Reels

Anyone fished with the Shimano Calais 201A or 200A?? How about the "new" 2007 Johnny Morris Elite Baitcast Reel?? Any recommendations???:relax:
  5. TN XB-21

New Dealer

Anybody know about this:confused: . Does Tennessee have a new Allison dealer????:relax: http://www.candomarine.com/page0003.htm
  6. TN XB-21

Lastredally PM

LRA, You have a PM:relax:
  7. TN XB-21

Hot Springs

I am going to Hot Springs soon during the week and not on the weekend. I wondered what lake is the best bass fishing lake that is nearby?? Any recommendations???:relax:
  8. TN XB-21

Gotmyally Pm Box Full

Neal, Your private messages box is full. You need to eliminate some inbound and sent messages.:relax:
  9. TN XB-21

RA over quota

RA, Tried to send you a PM but you have exceed your private messaging quota. You need to go to PM and delete some of your sent and inbound messages that are on file.:relax:
  10. TN XB-21

Side Imaging

Do any of you guys use Humminbird Side Imaging? If so, how do you like it? What model did you get? Where did you mount it and the Transducer? Thanks for your input.:smile
  11. TN XB-21

Recommendations

I am planning on traveling to Tyler, TX and Houston, TX later this summer and I was wondering if someone could recommend a good Bass fishing lake/river in each of these areas. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks
  12. TN XB-21

NEAL GotmyAlly

Neal, Sent you a PM :relax:
  13. TN XB-21

Stupid Gas Stunt

Well I hate to publicly admit I am an Idiot but here goes....I am an Idiot!!!!!!:idiot In December I put Stabilizer in my 35 gal XB-21 fuel tank and forgot to close the gas cap :embarassed !!! Now what??banghead !! It does not look like much fuel evaporated since the tank looks nearly full to...
  14. TN XB-21

Need Help

I found the quote/post on the BassBoat Central (Allison boats) and try as I might I cannot seem to post. I think it has something to do with my allowing "cookies". I thought one of you that can post over there might log on over there and help him. You might also tell him about this site. I...
  15. TN XB-21

Remington 105 CTi

Does anyone know anything about the Remington 105 CTi ?? I just looked at the Remington web site after reading a very positive article in American Hunter and it seems like a very impressive shotgun. Any body own or shoot one??
  16. TN XB-21

Bill Dance

Well here is the laugh for the day :grin: Most of us can identify with some of this. :oops: Go to the site an click on Bill Dance video. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/78687/bill_dance/
  17. TN XB-21

NEW TECHNIQUE

Check out "New Technique" in the Fishing Forum :shock: :shock:
  18. TN XB-21

NEW TECHNIQUE

Well maybe we all invested to much in our boats, rods electronics etc. :( !!! Check out this video :shock: :shock: http://www.needforfun.com/videos/incrediblefishingvideo.html
  19. TN XB-21

Storage

Does anyone know of a good boat storage company in the Memphis or Knoxville general area where I could store my XB-21?? I have been keeping my boat in Lenior City, TN and fishing Ft. Loudon and Tellico so I could keep it somewhere in East TN or bring it home to West TN. I would prefer indoor...
  20. TN XB-21

Digital Fish Scale

What is the best Digital Fish Scale?? What do you guys recommend?? Has anyone used the Cul-M-Rite Digital ?? What about others?? Thanks for the input.