1. B

Boat lift and marine railway

Nice set up!
  2. B

My Way

WOW :gasp
  3. B

Allison Owners Forums, Thanks!!

:LMAO: It is a great site with great people, congrats on your new boat!
  4. B

Some Boxer Pups in Louisiana for sale

I can't agree w/ya more. They are goofy and playful and just a lot of fun. I think he still has 4 that are not reserved if anyone is interested. All of them are beautiful pups.
  5. B

LOL, they are cute. As a Boxer Owner, they really are great dogs. My wife has been trying to talk me into another one, as well :LMAO:, but it ain't happening. Dido - been a little while since I posted on here. I periodically come on and read whats been happening and quietly get caught up...
  6. B

Posting for a neighbor and buddy of mine. He has 5 male Boxer puppies for sale. As of the date of posting they are 4 weeks old. They have already been AKC registered. The tails have been cut, dew claws removed,wormed and given a clean bill of health. All Boys. Here is his Email...
  7. B

Boat anchors????

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
  8. B

Boat anchors????

Well, gone ahead and made myself one. I got to see how it works
  9. B

Boat anchors????

Guys, I am a southern boy and y'all have blown my mind with this stuff. Where have I been at :banghead. I have never seen such a thing and it looks like all of y'all use one.:idiot I am going to have to make myself one of these things.:wink
  10. B

Boat anchors????

OK, I am at a loss. Dog screws and bungee cords??? I know I am exibiting my ignerence, but somebody got a pic. I need to see this set up.
  11. B

New to me....just had to....

Been good. Sorry I have been away for so long. Been working on the boat and making a few renovations, :laughing, to the old girl. It has been keeping me occupied as of late. Ya been doing well I take it! :at the bar
  12. B

Boat anchors????

Small mushroom anchor is all I have and works pretty well. I keep it with about 100 ft of line in a duffel bag. If you go 7 feet of line for every foot of water a small anchor will hold just about anything.
  13. B

New to me....just had to....

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :beer:
  14. B

Swamp People

They were defiantly comic relief. It is sad indeed.
  15. B

And they say Allys are expensive......

As far as the flake, yes it adds some weight, but it if made that much of a difference, why in the heck will a Bullet and Stroker run as fast as they do. Personally, I really think the smaller companies such as Allison, Bullet and Stroker should consider bring back, making or continuing to make...
  16. B

LOL:laughing:laughing:laughing
  17. B

Bass boats in general have gotten outrageous in price. I don't know what the manufactures are thinking. In the eairly to mid 80s bass boats were in their hay-day and fiberglass bass boats complied of approx one-third of all boat sales in the US. Today it is less than 6%. The boat/motor...
  18. B

Onboard battery chargers....

I wouldn't think that it would since you are not doing anything to the unit itself and only changing the battery connectors on the blanks, but calling may be a good idea. Better safe than sorry. The only negative I can see about mounting it outside of the boat would be convenience if you are...
  19. B

I think I saw a 2003 with a Verado?

Interesting. I am just not a Verado fan. :don't_care
  20. B

Onboard battery chargers....

I have owned 4 different brands, all triple blank, since putting them in my boats. I currently have a duel pro and it is a good unit. But prob the best one I owned for the price was a Bass Pro Extreem, yep a Bass Pro Extreem. It did a great job... was completely sealed, mounted easily, had...