Allison red book

xb03fs

Not sending anymore until an adminstrator approves it or lets us post it pinned at the top of the page. Flatoutally's coment about copyright scared me

strip

If someone will send it to me and give me the permissions I can convert it to a pdf and post it to this board and or bassracer.com

Yellowallison

I hope this wasn't me that emailed you this. Copyright law is pretty tough to dance around.
Perfect example again of why JACKAZZ ALLY has been banned from this board numerous times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling eyes:rolling eyes:rolling eyes

A simple phone call to Nancy would get the answer needed if she cares or not :beer:

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Perfect example again of why JACKAZZ ALLY has been banned from this board numerous times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling eyes:rolling eyes:rolling eyes

A simple phone call to Nancy and she would explain if she cares or not..... :beer:
Holy chit, Yelller being the voice of reason

Yellowallison

Thanks PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thaz whatz HAPPENZ when yu marry yur PSYCHIARIST:LMAO:

p.s Need to see if I can get her ta give XSIVE and JACKAZZALLY some FREE sessions :big grin :big grin

But fo ole times PINKIE!!! yu kizz my XrunninYYY:LMAO:

J

John Richied

Thanks PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thaz whatz HAPPENZ when yu marry yur PSYCHIARIST

p.s Need to see if I can get her ta give XSIVE and JACKAZZALLY some FREE sessions

Well she must have kicked your arse a time or two

J

John Richied

Thanks PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thaz whatz HAPPENZ when yu marry yur PSYCHIARIST:LMAO:

:LMAO:
Where is that Socrates guy when you need him, with his thoughts and his place in philosophy I think he might be an administrator here. :very happy

Wicky

p.s Need to see if I can get her ta give XSIVE and JACKAZZALLY some FREE sessions :big grin :big grin

Hey, I just married a psychiatrist last week!! Serious!!

J

John Richied

Yea...We all need a little help around here. Glad you found yours...Congratulations!!! :big grin
And congratulations on the marriage too! :very happy

There is one BIG difference here

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

Oh and the PS3 is Call of Duty -Modern Warfare II

I am addicted and play online a lot... I