Allison red book

Yellowallison

PINKIE...I was AFRID someone might get offended BY ...sayin GETT'n LAID since we have STROKER owners stop by:LMAO:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Lou excuses are like, well excuses…
And Pinkie...Boats that don't run are like, well, boats that don't run :LMAO:

I think you hold the record for the most down time of any boat at any WAR for a variety of reasons....or would that be excuses.... :LMAO:

I'm not going to have to run race fuel all over that lake, and the GSE is way more comfortable than the 02 for my son.

Besides, I thought your GEEPEEEYE motor would like some company....it's go or blow, baby!

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Lou I would just like to see what my XB-2002/260 would run in a drag race against a brand new XB-2002/300 Merc Drag.

If you don

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag. It will be fun no matter what, no matter when. I made the decision to take the Grandsport because Louis can't help carry fuel jugs or help me fuel it up and the race fuel just creates more hassle if we find ourselves at some other end of the lake....But twist my arm, I might change my mind! :razz

If I could take two boats, I would but had to sell the old truck in September...:very sad

J

John Richied

John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag. It will be fun no matter what, no matter when. I made the decision to take the Grandsport because Louis can't help carry fuel jugs or help me fuel it up and the race fuel just creates more hassle if we find ourselves at some other end of the lake....But twist my arm, I might change my mind! :razz

If I could take two boats, I would but had to sell the old truck in September...:very sad
John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag
Lets run them, we can do that right? :razz

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag. It will be fun no matter what, no matter when. I made the decision to take the Grandsport because Louis can't help carry fuel jugs or help me fuel it up and the race fuel just creates more hassle if we find ourselves at some other end of the lake....But twist my arm, I might change my mind!

John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag
Let's run them, we can do that right? :razz

if not than you got off easy. :wink

Plus this is the "red book thread" :punch

J

John Richied

John I'll race you anytime anywhere with my 02-300 drag. It will be fun no matter what, no matter when. ....But twist my arm, I might change my mind! :razz
How much harder do I need to twist? :punch

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Pinkie the thought of you bein my fuel haulin beeyotch has me sold. See ya with the 02 baby!

GFinch

Good Greif , put a fork in it! :same ole song

I got my RED BOOK and I'll raise you two. I mean I'm bringing the Little Red Book to the WAR10 so if someone would like to read it, find me and borrow it.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
PINKIE I might be mistaken but I think we're bein called out! :big grin

Seriously Gary I can't wait to see that 1,000hp 03 run!