Dale Hollow smack talkin...

RedAllison

ok let the smack talkin begin as "Hollerfest 2010" is but a couple of weeks away.

The OFISHKUL "contestants":

1). Duane "Champ198" Harper
2). Neal "GotMyAlly" Edwards
3). Andy "Pickwickangler" Parker
4). Jeff "Mercboy175" Brazil
5). And savin da bestus for last, myselfus!

Thursday January 21st we will be arriving around lunch time at the legendary east TN brownfish lake, Dale Hollow! Gonna be based out of Horse Creek Marina and will be fishing thru lunchtime Sunday the 24th. If anyone else cares to join us come one, come all. :beer:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bringeth forth da smack BEECHEZ, :gone fishing :blah blah blah :big grin
RA

ps
And NO Neal I'm not goin to let you have your pic taken with my 6#er!!!

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
I miss that lake. Used to go there almost every summer growing up for a week or 2. Stayed at Sunset Dock before she had to sell it because of the bridge and the new guy bought it and ruined it.

champ198

hoo-doggy!! I'm lookin' forward to it!!

Things I plan to scream at the dock when I haul in a 5lb fish out from under the bobber:

1.) "how do ya like me now beotches!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" (while doing pelvic thrusts)
2.) "KVD ain't got nothing on MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE! (screamed like Denzel Washington in the movie Training Day)
3.) "That's how it's done up in here!!"
4.) "Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout. . . Booyah!!"
5.) a Mike Iaconneli scream with clinched fists in conjuction with a break dance
6.) "is this what you want?? Come and get some :cuss !!! Get some!!" (while ripping shirt open)

GotMyAlly

I'm gonna print this page out and take it with me so after I smoke yer arse, you really can eat your words!

champ198

I meant to say. . "if" I haul out a 5lb fish. . . :LMAO: All in good fun y'all!! I'm really looking forward to gettin' up there.

Last edited:

F2008

ok let the smack talkin begin as "Hollerfest 2010" is but a couple of weeks away.

If anyone else cares to join us come one, come all.
Man, I'd really like to come and join in the festivities, but......., I'm going to stay up here where it's warmer.

GFL

One of these days when I get rich(ok moderately successful by Arkansas standards). I am going to drag my one fifty powered 03 to one of these get togethers. I do love the brown fish. :big grin:big grin

GotMyAlly

Wouldn't have expected that with the cold temps we've had lately. Water temp was 43 at pickwick 10 days ago and I'm sure it's got colder since then.

RedAllison

58-59 degrees? :gasp

I'll remind myself that's a govt site and so staffed. :confused: I hope it IS that warm, but like Neal said it's WAY colder than that here in west TN and we are usually several degrees warmer than they are up there. With the single digit crap we've had this week there is supposedly ice chunks in the river this week. :surprised

I'm just READY to get up there and hand out some asskickery like only Jeffro and I can hand it out..., :gone fishing
RA

Dark Allison

Normally this time of year the Hollow is 49 -53 degrees. With the recent cold weather I'd say it will be 43-48 degree. Them big ole brown fish will bite if you find them. Usually the lake is GIN CLEAR. Normally i'll run up in Sulphur, Illwill and Wolf creek and find the on secondary points. Try fishin.com and see if any of those guys have been down.