Dale Hollow smack talkin...

champ198

I plan to go back for some more punishment. I'm a little closer to the lake but I mainly fish that mud puddle called Old Hickory so I'm having to get used to clarity over 1ft. If Brad hadn't have taken me out on Thursday, I'd have been lost.

Do you think that's why Headrick named his lure company punisher lures because it's punishment to keep fishing for the five smallmouth in Dale Hollow?

RedAllison

lol Duane that IS a good point you bring up! :confused: :very happy

Neal I dont think you gotta worry about the long rodders ever puttin much pressure on Pickwick. This winter has shown conditions make it to hit or miss on the water clarity.

BUT you can betchazz the Silver Buddy, hair jigs and Spinrite copies WILL be takin some feeshies from da wick now and forever hereafter!!! :gone fishing :wink
RA

suicidealli

i use to fish the hell out of a silver buddy in the winter.. the best cold water bait i ever used up here!!!!!!!! i did very well when i went to dale hollow, but it was in the fall, and a long time ago...
i have a business contact that kills them down there, but they fish with shad, at night... he has caught to many over 9 lbs to count.... he has been fishin it for years tho..