Dale Hollow smack talkin...

RedAllison

DA bewitchin hours iz upon us!

Yall hold da fort down for a few days. Duane, Jeffro, Neal, Andy and myself will be up on Dale Hollow tomorrow thru Sunday. Bassin, buds, beeruhs and BBQ!!! :at the bar

LETS ROLL,
RA

Dark Allison

Well boys let's here it! How did you all do? Is this gonna be one of those trips in which what happened at Dale Hollow stays at Dale hollow? You didn't visit the Sack of Suds bar did you? They are just the opposite of Deja Vu. They have 100 ugly ones and one pretty one.:LMAO: They only have 2 records and one of them is the Banjo music form Deliverance:shock: :big grinDid you leave the sheep and goats alone?:shock: Give us a full report. This warm rain we had the past few days should have produced some Big ole Brown fish!

bassracr

The only fish that was put in my boat during 2 1/2 days of fishing on Dale Hollow:

hope you guys had a good trip and love the lake as much as i do. and hope you didn't get to discouraged with the fishing..thats one more than i put in my boat on the last trip..but i keep coming back,because i have also caught some really nice ones there ,when the fish are co-operating. it can be a tough lake to fish,and usually the crappier the weather the better for me. thats when i usually get on them pretty good.i have caught alot of fish in their slot of 18inches to 21 inches.usually when you get on them,it seems like they are all about that size..and thats just fun..i dont care who you are !

biller31

Well...I got all the ladder stands in before it rained super hard. I woulda rather been with ya'll eating BBQ.

RedAllison

More pics, gotta say even tho the fishin leaves alot to be desired, the lake is GORGEOUS!!! I can see the allure that place holds on folks. Even tho Jeffro and I fished our butts off HARD for 2.5 days without so much as a strike, I'll be back. Might do it in the late March/early April spawn or I might wait til late May/early June for the good night fishing. :wink

Attachments

GotMyAlly

That first thumbnail would be a much better pic if that were a 300XS blocking the view of the lake :embarassed

Bill Kemp

red come back in april with some live craws for day time fishing or for the night bite on the spinner baits in may you wont be disapointed

RedAllison

red come back in april with some live craws for day time fishing or for the night bite on the spinner baits in may you wont be disapointed
Bill I WILL be back, I don't give up that easy! (I might be alone tho as I'd say Andy, Neal and Jeffro would puss out on another DH trip! :big grin )

Yeah night fishin with spinnerbaits! :beer: I gotta secret lil spinnerbait I've rigged up and it should be DEADLY on night fish, can't think of a better lake to giver a spin on. (Well actually it'll getta workout on Pickwick. I KNOW da brownies will smash it down there come June!)

It's to neat a place to never return to,
RA

The Cashew Kid

Bill I WILL be back, I don't give up that easy! (I might be alone tho as I'd say Andy, Neal and Jeffro would puss out on another DH trip! :big grin )

Yeah night fishin with spinnerbaits! :beer: I gotta secret lil spinnerbait I've rigged up and it should be DEADLY on night fish, can't think of a better lake to giver a spin on. (Well actually it'll getta workout on Pickwick. I KNOW da brownies will smash it down there come June!)

It's to neat a place to never return to,
RA
Chit son, I'll stick with ya! After an asss kickin like we took sopme revenge needs to be served up at some time!

GotMyAlly

Ya'll is a glutton for punishment!

They gonna restock that place between now and June?????

Last edited:

pickwickangler

All I can say is good luck!!! I will never be back thats for sure. Dale Hollow can't hold a candle to pickwick or wilson when it comes to trophy smallmouth.

Dark Allison

Red let me know when in April I may drive down for the day. I like up by the State Park in KY . I WILL CATCH FISH THERE IN APRIL:twisted evil:twisted evil:twisted evil