Facebook folks please come home!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
I'm cheap though! I like to beach at the house and eat my cheap food :)

I'll ride down that way for sure this next summer. I was terrible only running 25-30 in the past!

skewby

i no the feeling on both parts... lol its just no telling where i'll end up some days when i get the boat out

Jon

Supporting Member
Well if you end up down this way, we have free food and occasionally beer.

aeneas

In my defense I only went on facebook to read info from the golf club I am a member of. I have been a very frequent poster on this board, perhaps even too frequent... :big grin :embarassed

rmills280

going to get gas today thinking about riding up to red bones again sat.

skewby

water is plenty deep as long as you as you follow the makers to the ramp at the city park. you can't cut across in front of the gravel pit like in the summer, you will churn up mud. hey chick and eddie you are 2 good ones to talk about free food and beer. how many trips to the keg and meals have you had at my house lol

biller31

If we all band together we can resurrect Allisonowners.com and use our influence to bring $1 beer to BlueSprings and reclaim Watts Bar and Chickamauga as our own! As you know I am on Facebook (Benjamin Biller) quite a bit but... I love Allisonowners.com and feel it is more personal to us. This Belongs To Us and is only about Allisons.

Jon

Supporting Member
Man, for $1 a beer, you guys can park at my house. Free wifi at the lake too :)

I'll retire by the end of the summer.

skewby

how are the sleeping arrangements ? i dont mind sleeping under the stars, if i can park the boat without drifting away

Ed ,
,Skewby kinda got us on that one but dont mean what we said about him aint true.
Punk ,
Count on having to buy some grass seed to cover all the camp sites if you'll be doing buck beers this summer.lol

bc's xtb21

I check the site pretty much daily but I've been without my Ally for a few months,blew powerhead while fishing a tourn. Last summer on Wheeler lake. But my new powerhead is supposed to be ready within the next week so I can get it broke in before good fishing time gets here. I'll post some pics when I get it.cant wait!

Dave Hensley

I have been on FB trying to drum up some viewership for this site. I am still getting PM's where folks can't get registered here. Gotto get that fixed!! We need new blood, new questions, new owners, new buyers and new sellers. Really liked the XR2002 week Jeff did. That is my favorite boat and it was good to see so many owners post theirs up. My personal opinion is we need categories here for each model so folks can post up pics AND discuss their boats. Just my $.02.

catfish123

ACTIVE participation is the only thing that will "rejuvenate" this board, and there are many reasons why people choose to not actively participate. Some of those reasons should be obvious.

Jon

Supporting Member
Hey all, do me a favor and spam FB and wherever else and lets get some viewership up and some new members. I've processed 15 new members in the past 3 days. There are 45 more people who have attempted to sign up in the past year, and I have sent out two reminders to them. A few of the people completed the signup process. It's easy!

Feel free to PM me with any issues. For the next few days (or more), I'm going to be regularly checking this site while I "fix" things. Thats a relative word, kind of like when we mod our boats :smile

Anyway, spam away, and first person to get 5 people to sign up gets $25.