Lake Fork Fishing Trip (Head Count)

RedAllison

Well, you got the right partner. When we was all hangin out in the evenin shootin the chit, Pie was down by the ramp fishin from the bank. :cool
Hell he only done that once or twice that I seed, rest of the time he was tryin to get the old ladies on the golf cart drunk on apple pie!!! :at the bar

DAAAAWG, :LMAO:
RA

RedAllison

THROWIN IN A LAST MINUTE RINGER on all yalls candyazzez...

My dad is working in Texarkana now so I asked him to come down and fish with us at Fork since we'll be so close. Been about 10 years since he and I last fished together. He just emailed me back and is game! He's gonna come down that Friday after work and fish with us Saturday and then head for home when we all go Sunday.

Gonna be FUN havin my ol man inda boat with me and Jeffro. Sheutfire, it's all over but da cryin now you punkazzbytchez, :same ole song :LMAO:

IZ IT MARCH YET??? :gone fishing :at the bar
RA

Texan

I'll have a partner. Might not be Steve, but I'll have a partner.

Well, it looks like Steve is back in. He called the other day to borrow my utility trailer and asked about the AO get together. I gave him the dates and he said that he was in.

Blue Gray in PA

Do I read this right that RA needs three (3) guys in his boat to keep up with y'all? And a highly-experienced gentleman to boot? Sounds like there should be some kinda "give" with three guys on-board.

RedAllison

lol Scott, my dad is hardly another Bill Dance. The last time he's picked up a rod was exactly 10 years go when I carried him too a private lake in MS back in 99 in my then new XB03. In fact I'll hafta go buy him a couple new heavy duty spincasters for the trip. :big grin

Mainly just gonna be fun havin my dad and a few good buds, some great food, great :gone fishing and PLENNY of :beer: and cigars!!!
RA

ps
You WATCH, dad will catch a 15#er and blow us ALL out of the water. And I'll be the happiest!!! :cool

Texan

It was starting to sound like you were calling out for reinforcements. Sorta like you an Suede wuz getting nervous.

Glad to hear Dad is getting out and coming over. We'll haveta marinate some steaks and cook em up onda pit Friday or Saturday. I'm gonna try to get some more deer sausange my coonass buddy made up. I just had some for lunch and man is it good!

RedAllison

YEP ats part of me and Suede's game plan, keep em guessin!!! :help

Right Silk? :twisted evil :LMAO:
RA

pickwickangler

ALRIGHT!!! No excuses dis year ifn you gonna fish three to da boat :big grin Sheeeeeuttt, youns gonna need like 5 or 6 inda boat ifn yall are plannin on winnin :laughing O'l RA's just tryin to lebel out the playin field :gone fishing

GotMyAlly

ALRIGHT!!! No excuses dis year ifn you gonna fish three to da boat :big grin Sheeeeeuttt, youns gonna need like 5 or 6 inda boat ifn yall are plannin on winnin :laughing O'l RA's just tryin to lebel out the playin field :gone fishing

5 or 6 ZERO's still add up to [size=+2]ZERO[/size]

Texan

Let the trash talking begin!

Which one of you sabotaged my on-board charger? Good thing I figured it out now instead of in late March. One of you might woulda come up missin yours. :gone fishing

Last edited:

RedAllison

When yall packin yall make sure and pack ya some EXTRY cryin towels...

Me and Suede dont wanna hear it tho, :rolling eyes

:LMAO:
RA

Texan

We don't have much more time. Who all is planning on coming. I know I am and Steve will be with me. Andy and Neal are in one boat. Jim and Jeffro in the third place boat. This isn't but three boats. Strip might show up but hasn't committed. Who else is planning on coming. I've got five rooms booked on my credit card and need to know at least three days prior in order to keep from getting tagged a cancellation fee.

Speak up soon or there won't be a bed to sleep in, men. I want all we can have, but ain't gonna pony up for the no-shows.