Lake Fork Fishing Trip (Head Count)

Texan

Thanks for not throwing anything at me (at least not yet) Red did you reserve a room for me for Thursday night? Are ya all going to meet up someplace Thursday morning for breakfast? lookin forward to meeting up with some of the other members of the family. I'll leave my umbrella home. Later on
Jim and Jeff are getting there Tuesday. Neal and Andy are coming in sometime late Tuesday night or Wednesday morning depending upon how much pie gets consumed on the trip. I'll be in Wednesday afternoon sometime. We have five rooms reserved so you should have a place to crash. Mosiers restaurant is at Lake Fork Marina and we'll meet up there before blasting off. If'n you gonna stay Thursday night, bring something to throw onda grill. My partner is coming in Thursday afternoon dragging my cook trailer. Glad to see you are getting to head over.

RedAllison

Bill ifya wantcha own room you better call em now. More than likely they are booked up, it's truly MARCH MADNESS on Fork right now. Places usually booked up well in advance, sometimes you can get cancellations at the last minute. Come on anyway, if nothing else we'll findja a rollout bed in someones room. My dad is coming down Friday and staying Fri-Sat nights with me and Jeffro, otherwise it's just the two of us in our room til then. The rollouts they got are "TX sized". Andy slept on one in our room the whole trip lastyear and said they was fine. (I'll prolly be on one myself and give my bed too my dad when he shows up)

:gone fishing :at the bar
RA

I dint realize Tex was postin same time, ifn we got 5 rooms still then we should be cool. ANYONE whose comin best just brang they "A-GAME" cause me and Suede is bringin da Asskickery with a 150 shot this year!!! lmao

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

oops tried for a room but didn't have one?? I found one at the "minnow bucket" far enough away where you can't throw the rocks that far!! I'll be rollin in Thursday morning. See ya all at Moisers around dawn? My cell is 940-783-1236 looking forward to mettin you dogs! Later on

Last edited:

Texan

oops tried for a room but didn't have one?? I found one at the "minnow bucket" far enough away where you can't throw the rocks that far!! I'll be rollin in Thursday morning. See ya all at Moisers around dawn? My cell is 940-783-1236 looking forward to mettin you dogs! Later on

Brought yourself on, Bill. The Minnow Bucket isn't but 10-15 minutes away. I'm pretty sure we'll have a room at LFM unless a bunch of people start chiming in. I reserved FIVE rooms back in October.

Texan

I'm gonna quit fishing with you dude's. Everytime we get together I have to spend $$$ to get my rig in shape. Granted last year was purely optional and selfish on my behalf, but would have been done sooner or later anyway, but this year it turned out to be something that just took a dump and had to get replaced. Oh well, that's why they are called a B.O.A.T. Bring Out Another Thousand.

Looking forward to the Wednesday throw down, Thursday fishing and double down throw down, and Friday and Saturday *** stompin we gonna put onda boyz in the big red barge!!

GotMyAlly

I just dropped $110 at bass pro on baits, if that makes you feel any better.....

But I could outfish you cats with a cane pole and a tube of crickets.

:laughing

RedAllison

I wouldn't blame you after the wrath of asskickery that'll be unleashed on you this trip.

:blah blah blah:same ole song:big grin
ROFLMAO!!! GETTEM SUEDE...

:LMAO:

Mere HOURS left til the "Fadeproof Red Flash & Suede B. Silk Asskickery 09 Texas Tour" begins!!!

LETIT HAPPN CAPPN,
RA

GFL

I think I had a RA sighting on I 30. Yesterday about 11 am I was headed back to Little Rock and noticed a Red Avalanche pulling a Red A Boat about Malvern Arkansas headed to the Southwest. This is the closest I have ever been to the legend.:big grin:big grin I hope to make one of these trips someday
Henry

Texan

I think I had a RA sighting on I 30. Yesterday about 11 am I was headed back to Little Rock and noticed a Red Avalanche pulling a Red A Boat about Malvern Arkansas headed to the Southwest. This is the closest I have ever been to the legend.:big grin:big grin I hope to make one of these trips someday
Henry
Yup, that was him. I'm heading over today.