Lake Fork Fishing Trip (Head Count)

westyf18

Please post what worked for you guys.

I'm picking up my Alli in Oklahoma (Tenkiller Lake) the week after you guys are at Lake Fork and I had planned to fish Lake Fork on the 1st of April for 4 days before heading back to AZ.

I sure wish I could be there and meet some of you. I'm in need of driving lessons.:big grin

Westy

Texan

Seven short days men. Six for some. I'm chomping at the bit. Gonna be a good time had by all. If'n you aren't planning on being there, you'll be missing out. We are gonna have a GOOD time forsho.

RedAllison

Yep ALL u sumbeechez need to be down there practicin NOW. Me and Jeffro is bringin a DOUBLE TRUCKLOAD of "Asskickery" for ANY AND ALL TAKERS ON!!! :gone fishing :big grin

MAN I can't wait, :at the bar
RA

GotMyAlly

I ain't too worried about that. Ain't neither one of ya got a truck that can haul a double truckload of asskickery.

RedAllison

I ain't too worried about that. Ain't neither one of ya got a truck that can haul a double truckload of asskickery.
Naw hayull naw, we just loadin it inda boat right there at Jeffros house. Da barge DUZ have more room for more 'kickery than you and Andy can take and bringin it we IZ!!!

:big grin
RA

GotMyAlly

You better bring a truck load of ASSKISSERY. Then maybe me 'n' Andy will feel guilty about whuppin' ya'll so bad and share some fishin' tips.

RedAllison

You better bring a truck load of ASSKISSERY. Then maybe me 'n' Andy will feel guilty about whuppin' ya'll so bad and share some fishin' tips.
NINJA PLEASE!!! :blah blah blah :same ole song

LMAO, Suede I think we can carry all they can handle in the glovebox of my boat. Might even fit in a ziploc bag!!! :razz
RA

FLYING BUTCHER

Oh Oh the "blacksheep of the Allison family" is posting AGAIN??? My wife is going to be out of town and I was thinking of making my first trip over to the Fork next week. I can understand if you all would rather I didn't stop by. Hell I might have thrown rocks at one of you if you had posted your problems with an Allison. Seriously if anyone would rather I didn't stop by I fully understand just send me a pm (no hard feelings at all) otherwise I would like to get a room for Thursday night with ya all. Later on

RedAllison

Bill there are no "black sheep lists" around here. Come on, it's a GREAT trip. Nuthin but :gone fishing & :at the bar and enjoyin a few days away from it all with a great group of guys. Several non-Aboaters will be there as well. There's a Triton and Bullet owner that live in the area that are coming and I found out lastnight while at the Stroker Rally that a Stroker owner is coming up for a few days from Dallas as well.

Only requirement we have is ya brang ya appetite and fishin stix, :beer:
RA

ps
Nealdo you just brang dat yapper on to TX nextweek. Yo "guide" didn't do to well on his homelake yesterday. He had a yankee in the back of his boat that SKOOLED HIM. Be SKEERT be VERY SKEERT!!! :LMAO:

The Cashew Kid

Come on by Bill. I'd like to meet ya and put another name with a face man. Aint nobody gonna throw no rocks at ya. :laughing

Texan

Hey Bill! Come on over. It'll be good to see you without a helmet and umbrella waiting in line at Lake Catherine.

Speaking of eating....I stopped in south Louisiana last week and picked up 10#'s of boudin and smoked sausage for horsedoovers. Only thing 'bout da boudin, you gotta watch how much you eat 'cause da rice and da beer start to produce some serious methane once inda belly.

We gonna do steaks Saturday night like we did last time? Get Mosiers to cook me a tator and toss me a salad, my steak onda grill and a cool drink in my styrofoam cocktail glass, and daddy gonna be a HAPPY CAMPER!!

I wuz planning on taking it easy Monday and Tuesday, then hauling the mail to Fork, but some pekkerhead had to go to Vegas instead of going to Monroe for a Council meeting Tuesday night, and I fell hier to attending the meeting. Guess I'll just be passing through Texarkana on my way to Fork Wednesday afternoon. Should be there 'bout time Neal, Andy, Jeffro and Jim are coming in crying in their towels 'cause they couldn't find fish in the timber. Don't worry men, I'll tell you where they were after I suck 'em all out Friday and Saturday. My brother-in-law is coming up from Tyler on Thursday to fish with me, then Steve will be showing up Thursday afternoon draggin my cook trailer.

In the imortal words of one who shall remain nameless (and beaten by Saturday evening), Iz READY for FORK!!!

Last edited:

Texan

Long Term Weather Forecast for Fork:

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday: A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

Thursday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

Friday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Might to pack your union suit for Saturday morning.

FLYING BUTCHER

Thanks for not throwing anything at me (at least not yet) Red did you reserve a room for me for Thursday night? Are ya all going to meet up someplace Thursday morning for breakfast? lookin forward to meeting up with some of the other members of the family. I'll leave my umbrella home. Later on