Lastest news on the new Grand Sport

msethsmile

Funny Guy
Whipper--
Huh? Does this mean the conversation about the price of tacos in downtown Tokyo is over? I've got a pink that says otherwise.

Your boat picture has given me a brainstorm. Allison should take a GS, saw off the front deck, and add a casting platform there and also in the rear where your sundeck now resides. They could put a livewell any old place. Shazaam, they'd have a pretty nifty bassboat.

Signed,
Marketing Genious (spelling to!)

msharp

Ya when that there fishing sign went up with sharpy I had to bite haddent gone fishing for a while since I got the GS! Ill have more room for down riggers with the 23 though.:shock: Though I did fish with her for a while.
HAY WHIPPER , I know you come down to EAST TENN. alot :LMAO: next time you do , look me up and we will go fishin :cool

whipper

Whipper--
Huh? Does this mean the conversation about the price of tacos in downtown Tokyo is over? I've got a pink that says otherwise.

Your boat picture has given me a brainstorm. Allison should take a GS, saw off the front deck, and add a casting platform there and also in the rear where your sundeck now resides. They could put a livewell any old place. Shazaam, they'd have a pretty nifty bassboat.

Signed,
Im not to familiar with that part of town. Ill bet if I could figure out the exchange though Id get a heck of deal on some taco,s.

On your brain storm I tought the same thing. Just recesed enough not loose your junk.

J

John Richied

Whipper--

Signed,
I believe that

Darth VMAX

Yeah, but it was an EXCELLENT idea. Only you and one other dude (I think he goes by Darris or Darrius...something like that) could come up with that.

Don't let that discourage you...keep em coming

msharp

Ill take you up on that offer. Next time Im down. Might be sooner than ya think. :cool
Anytime as long as its bout 65 or better .:LMAO: Iam kinda cold blooded. Naw just kidding . Be glad to host a dude that can post like that . that was a good one !!!!!! You coming down for the RALLEY ????:beer:

RedAllison

YEs we did get off topic, we were talking about Gilmore without alcohol for a weekend
:shock: he'd go into shock and then system shutdown would he not? :confused:

They got anything like "methadone for alkyholics"? :razz
RA

jbf 2002

Kick Gilmore if ya all want (as I do),

But the guy can drink more than anybody I have ever seen..........And then get up and do it again and again, ect.....over.

j.f.

whipper

Well there is the thread on S&F about the 475 HP outboard that has been mounted on an Allison. Not quite 560, but perhaps enough to even things out.
Lotus thats our elustrious GFinch Gary being the test mule for that montster!!
Man I cant amagine the acceleration when Gary and the boys get her dialed in.