Russ "62mph" P.

mikesufka

Hey Slow - "Hornets" gonna play today & Timmy is bringing the Eliminator down for a beer. Is your syphillis any better?

MDS

mikesufka

He slept with the wrong Somalian - lol !!!! Has a raging, screaming case of syphillis - in his right knee.

flying07

Of course it's my throttle leg, I feel like a gimp. Sadly my only boating fix will be pictures of old yeller going on the water. If someone puts his drink down first. ..... I should've stayed away from Big Mike's ladies, always catch something .....

flying07

Although a disgrace to the Allison Page, proof that big Mike loved his training wheels back in the day .... Haha

flying07

Up trim is overrated. . . . right Kyle, Steve and Jeff??

mikesufka

"Slow" actually drove it solo, but like the SS.... I've never seen a boat run that flat before ... Lol

mikesufka

LOL - "Slow" likes to shop and talk. I doubt that Grandsport is going anywhere.

MDS

flying07

haha. . . we always look for the 'next boat'. but still gotta run the GS, she's got more in her. to go smaller to an SS, or larger to Big Mike style? decisions decisions. . . .

mikesufka

Nice work "Slow" ....

Let's see, when I think of the best Allison Drivers now, it's ...

1) RP
2) Jeff "Rat" Cleinmark
3) Bill Gohr
4) David Hanle
5) Dr. Russ "Slow" Peterson ????

Honorable mention: John Stadola

Last edited:

flying07

haha. . .thanks guys! . . . this is a fun 'history' of my allison experience. . . yes, spun the big 30et last night, had it too low (still 1/2 under the pad, has to go up 1/4 inch), but after all, i was just 'getting a feel for it'. . . . for the first 3 minutes. . haha. . . with way too much trim, a 96.2 and a 96.6 . . . . she's coming along. . . .

IMG_4323.PNG IMG_4324.JPG

mikesufka

He probably tried, but between his 1986 Tahoe and his right knee having syphillis ....

I just noticed I missed Glenn Reynolds on my list, which bumps "Slow" to #6

Sorry Mr. Reynolds - I've never seen you drive

MDS

flying07

Hey Russ , did you get that fuel regulator bracket replaced ? Did you find what you needed ? Heck that's good for a mile per hr to let it dangle ! Just get some duct tape !
Got the stuff, will be making and drilling a new one friday. . . . high speed duct tape would hold it, yeee haawww!! haha . . . . you should drag your boat to 3 lakes wisconsin this next weekend, see big Cleinmark and my infamous Tuna Barge

Last edited:

flying07

I would love to Russ , however it's Father's Day weekend and my daughter and I go to Nolin lake in Ky every year to run the Grandsport and swim ! And I've been it your Tuna Barge , it was my buddy's boat first remember ? Still my favorite GS !! Gotta love Duct tape !!!
3 lakes is the 24/25, not this weekend. . . unless you are a 'Big Daddy' and maybe you celebrate allllll weekend. . . haha

you need to buy the tuna barge, get it for your 'daughter' . . haha. . or so you tell the wife :)

flying07

Time to re-vitalize this post! For those who don't know, the infamous 'Tuna Barge' will be hitting the 'for sale' section soon here. . . . as will Big Mike's SS. . . . I'm taking a lil break before the next boat, and Big Mike isn't man enough to fly Ole' Yeller (per me haha). Each will be for sale for 25k, no less. More come. . . .