Stroker Boats?

RedAllison

DAMN talk about splashin a 20CC!!! :cuss

lol ok lets see now how THIS goes over, the Bullet boys been laughin for years at how bent out of shape Darris gets when someone copies his stuff. I'd like to hear what Mr. Hill has to say about that new Velocity "flats boat"??? :laughing

Maybe you now CAN getta full composite Bullet, :cool
RA

ps
Dat purty brazen to even call it a Bullet.

RedAllison

Oh ok well dat explains it. I wuz thinkin, "SURELY someone aint THAT damned brazen at splashin!"

Then carry on, :at the bar
RA

Darth VMAX

WOW!

I sure hope they are working with Bullet. Its actually kinda cool lookin with the all white interior.

David Shook

Amazing,
My boat is big and heavy, my ass is big, I've got a trolling motor, I've got batteries, never heard so much B. S. Kinda like Clemson, wanna have a ball team but never will, hell the carp boat was running 111 12 yrs. ago with all that panda on it with a cooler full of soda and a stock 2.5, old school, I don't get it!!!!!! Red, when anybody gets close, call me and let me know, I'm getting bad to miss panda in my golden years, sleeping alot, I'll put some new plugs in. LOL
Shook

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Amazing,
My boat is big and heavy, my ass is big, I've got a trolling motor, I've got batteries, never heard so much B. S. Kinda like Clemson, wanna have a ball team but never will, hell the carp boat was running 111 12 yrs. ago with all that panda on it with a cooler full of soda and a stock 2.5, old school, I don't get it!!!!!! Red, when anybody gets close, call me and let me know, I'm getting bad to miss panda in my golden years, sleeping alot, I'll put some new plugs in. LOL
Shook
Shook, You da man!!!!!!!

Chummy

For the record, there was no letter sent to Wally, the molds are inside, and forsale. Also there was no patent infringement and once everyone learned the differences the issue was dropped but that was a looonngg time ago. I will take pics of molds if no one believes me.

Darth VMAX

LOL...

"Cooler full of soda's"

Everyone knows soda weighs more than beer...

I hope you didn't think I was implying a Stroker can run with a XB2002 ;-)

ALLISONMAN

since yeller cant post here!!!

YOU FULL OF CHIT CHUMMY BOY

FACTS are what I SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES and was TOLD !!!!!!

My eyes wasn't lying!!!!!!!!! Now if Wally and Jerry was lying....that I cannot confirm!!! If Wally has recently moved them BACK inside.. I can promise ya he's worked his AZZ off restoring them

And since you still want to be LIL PUNK and try an confirm me WRONG on the ALLY BOARD..............why dont yu COPY PASTE this over there

And I said they were forsale for 15K$.... So why aint you buying them

Cya at a RALLY/RACE

p.s...Instead of trying to prove me wrong about the molds.... How about proving us wrong that YOU AINT GAY by showing up for once with a girl in your boat

Darth VMAX

Oh Jeez Aaron, you are going to stir up a "chit storm" briningup those clam boats over here LOL

baitcaster

I can also tell ya'll these guys are the real deal and run the numbers they say I have seen a bunch of them do it
Ya'll bring up alot of great points and glad to see the stroker guys are gettin credit for the hard work,time and money thet have invested in these numbers
they are great boats driven by some good people
jeff
+1, I can attest to the speed and performance. Kurt ran me almost 107 at Pickwick this year, 104+ unbalanced at Concordia and took my wife 108 at Concordia. With the exception of the consoles, I really like them and w/a 300 on the back........ they hall the mail!