t-shirts for the knox. ralley

skewby

kruton is a friend of mine that was out with me last week on the river and his wife said she wanted a shirt but wanted hers to be a tank top. i hadn't thought anyting about it till he made the joke with that post. but i'm sure i could get some made, don't know what they would cost. and couldn't put all the stuff on them. you think we could sell some during the rally?

Ali II

There are tank tops that aren't wife beaters. And Roy didn't you say you want a yellow "coozie"?:argue

skewby

roy what size shirts do you and your better half want..lol ? i'm trying to pre order to make sure everyone gets what they want

Darth VMAX

Here is the final proof of the rally t shirt by Skewby:

I'll send it off to Mrs. Allison for her seal of approval then once she approves all we need to do is finalize the list of sponsors!
I would very much like to get some of these. Are they still available? These are very nice! I sure wish I could be there

skewby

vmax you can still get one. i have not put the order in yet. let me know what sizes and where to ship. i'll have to find out the shipping costs after i order the shirts. wish you could make it

Luketrician

Hey mane!

Put me down for 2 large and 1 small and 1 coozie.

Oh and appreciate the help yesterday. Yall are top notch.

I fouled my plugs..put new in and motor runs fine now. Gotta give my bud dragally some cred to for helpin a brudda out.

:cool