Wanted !!!! Allison xr2002 1991 or newer

jas638

Banned
Must be mint,all gel -no paint.any color scheme. Pm me whatcha got.

kornvb

Good luck I've been looking for a fixer upper no luck. If you see one will you send me a pm? If I find a newer one that's nice I will let you know. Good luck!

jas638

Banned
Good luck I've been looking for a fixer upper no luck. If you see one will you send me a pm? If I find a newer one that's nice I will let you know. Good luck!
hey korn, thanks. i will do the same. there were 2 xr02's on long island for years .they were owned by steve and mike panico .brothers. steve had a all white comp 1988,mike had red ,white with black wing tips 1987. they introduced me to allisons. i was hooked. they were fast. those boats are still around up here somewhere and are fixer uppers. i will try to locate for you.i remember back in 1991 when they were mint.

kornvb

Thanks never been to New York might have to make a trip.

kornvb

Thanks for all your detective work. Maybe one will show up!

JASONPIJANOWSKI

John
The only two mint ones I know of are in Illinois THE KING OF LOSERS Jeff Cleinmark and Bill Gohrs both are mint but are big$$$$$$$$$$ I have there #s. Jason

John S

You're just jealous because you cant drive a v bottom like your two daddys, that's why you have training wheels on your boat. =)

jas638

Banned
John
The only two mint ones I know of are in Illinois THE KING OF LOSERS Jeff Cleinmark and Bill Gohrs both are mint but are big$$$$$$$$$$ I have there #s. Jason
thanks jay, jeff is racerx on here right? could you pm me their numbers.
i should have bought yours. :at the bar

ziemer

John
You forgot one...The other Jeff, here in Florida. Jeff Tyner's XR looks as good if not better than when it left the factory. Boat is perfect, and super fast. The boat has been well into the 20's...seen it first hand. :beer:

There's also a '92 here in town (think it's a 1992) red and white and it's a nice boat...some reason he's always chasing Tyner's around though.

Don't think either is for sale, but hey you never know...money talks. Lol...

Last edited:

racerx

I will take $27,500 for mine today cash, my kinda near mint condition,under 10 hour factory 2005 drag powerhead,under 10 hour steckbaur gearcase,all new rigging,Fully detailed for a boat show,turn key 120 plus with a 26 pitch prop,very fast side steer ski boat with a Darris Allison signature on the dash,boat is trually a one of a kind and a looker,those lookin for rare and not a single crack in the original transume,this is the one..Will not seperate,next week i might not want to sell...

BGohr

He needs to sell it by Thursday, that way he'll have a real excuse not to come out and get his a$$ handed to him.....................

So hurry

Dave Hensley

You know if I was a famous boat builder located in Tn. with those molds, and bidness was slow..... I know rumors flew around a couple of years back about a remake of the XR2002 but how do you not do it with a few upgrades and price it where folks can afford to get excited about it????? The boat runs like and XR2001 but is easy to get in and out of and you can stow a cooler in it.