Wanted !!!! Allison xr2002 1991 or newer

h2oskiier30

Agree Dave...but I've heard from more than one person that Darris won't consider building one without a firm order for 3. Not sure if there's truth to that or not, just passing it along.

michael j giesler

nope thats the truth must have an order of three min he wanted to redo the molds if he were to sell them ready for power for 17,000 to 20,000 grand they would sell these are sweet boats

racerx

When i priced one a few years back it was gonna cost about 28 grand on a trailer..

RBT

I called last year, complained about how slow it was, then said would only build it if 5 were ordered at 27k each...... for a boat with less than 5 k in material in it.... and they wonder why they cant sell them..

Dave Hensley

Heck I will take 3!! No kidding, how many want one? $28K is a bit steep. Don't know how it would be worked through a dealer but I have my choice there. I can work on it if there is serious interest. I mean serious interest. I don't go over there with my hat in my hand....

etnprop

Reynolds had the build sheet with pricing on his website for a long time. I've met many people that would like to have a new one - myself included - but the hull/trailer starting price is a little steep for most of us.

BGohr

Heck I will take 3!! No kidding, how many want one? $28K is a bit steep. Don't know how it would be worked through a dealer but I have my choice there. I can work on it if there is serious interest. I mean serious interest. I don't go over there with my hat in my hand....
If it happens thats great but I've heard this 5 times in the last 15 years, Allison will build them If we buy these many and you have to pay up front. well who wouldn't. The one time it was 10 boats, I don't remember who was trying to put it together, but I told him I'd be the last one on the order and when you can show me you collected all the other money I'll give you mine, but I never got the call back.

As well, there was no discount for no trailer or rigging, after I priced the trailer for the twin GT20, I could order one custom built from other manufacturers, same construction, same axle, wheels, tires and lights, for almost exactly half the price

RBT

Darris complained that work was slow.
dig away
At high teens I would buy one, anymore is nuts.

RBT

oh I should mention I can buy a carbon STV form jack for the same money that they want for an XR

hydroaddiction

Probationary User
1986 XR-2002 comp, white with black wingtips I may be willing to part with, never blown 1998 260 for power. It's setup to run odba lake racer class. Been a garage ornament for the most part since 2005, I'll put an ad up tonight with pics in Allison's for sale. Located in Alabama.