Wanted !!!! Allison xr2002 1991 or newer

kornvb

Good Luck to you! And happy hunting I hope you find what you are looking for. If you need help with any boats down this way let me know. Don't care to look out for you or maybe even pull up your way.

jas638

Banned
thanks. i spoke to bill at allison. he said to call monday and talk to darris about building new xr2002. he said they would need 5-6 orders. any one wanna do this with me???

racerx

Jas i would sell mine for $11,000 boat and trailer,all new rigging,boat is in excellent condition,transum is original and perfect,all the wood in boat is perfect original condition,never wet from new,gonna be hard to find a nicer one,the way i see it is,it is in the top 5 of the cleanest ones left and could very well be the cleanest..1-630 -881-8574 Jeff

ziemer

Jas i would sell mine for $11,000 boat and trailer,all new rigging,boat is in excellent condition,transum is original and perfect,all the wood in boat is perfect original condition,never wet from new,gonna be hard to find a nicer one,the way i see it is,it is in the top 5 of the cleanest ones left and could very well be the cleanest..1-630 -881-8574 Jeff

Well, there ya go...

If you're serious, better jump on this before Jeff changes his mind. :big grin

BGohr

Like I said last week, here it's Wednesday and the boat is for sale, hoping it will sell so he doesn't have to run me tomorrow, he chickened out last week............afraid of a little rough water, really?

racerx

He is going dwn at the island tomorrow,rain are shine or rough...

john w

Jeff was winning, then his Allison gave him a little bit of lip.

BGohr

Jeff was winning, then his Allison gave him a little bit of lip.
Translation:

Jeff got a good holeshot, I drove past him and won, He overtrimmed trying to catch up and lost it. Art's got the video I'm sure it will show up somewhere, we watched it 50 times last night.

Loser is still the Loser. LOL

And giesler, my 280 is on the bench right next to me........................Oh and thanks for the $20.

michael j giesler

Bill a little birdy told me you borowed your powerhead to someone but i didn't belive it your ally look good you allmost beat a cf 1/4master that a 140lbs liter i have faith in King Louie so how about another $20 this week sound good to you :beer: