Wanted !!!! Allison xr2002 1991 or newer

BGohr

Bill a little birdy told me you borowed your powerhead to someone but i didn't belive it your ally look good you allmost beat a cf 1/4master that a 140lbs liter i have faith in King Louie so how about another $20 this week sound good to you :beer:
Well you can keep your $20 because that was the last time for that engine, that Drag is for sale and coming off this week, and yes one more bump of the trim I might have held him off, but like you said he's 140lbs. lighter and he only won by 3 feet

BGohr

Drag vs. Drag, Jeff got beat by finesse and good looks............

racerx

The boat never took a set,it was bouncing outa control,i am gonna put some seat time in it and try a differnt setup for blarneys,Eric looked like a bouncing ball runnin runnin,doing sum changes to make for the better,Gohr ran a good smooth pass one more bump on the trim his nose would of never went down on the take off..Oktain thanks for the video

jas638

Banned
What about the one on key west craigslist??? I thought you would be all over that thing.
very nice boat but to far for me. its in the keys. would cost me to much to transport it. also i would be buying it blindfolded ,the pics suck. i called about it asked for more and better pics.they sent me the same ones they posted. maybe if i could see it but even to travel all that way,in hopes of not being dissapointed,time off from work,its hit or miss. my gs was in n.c. 7 hour road trip not bad at all. even if i came up empty. then theres the wood in the core? whos to say its good or bad? yeah i am talking myself out of it. lol:big grin

racerx

Jas i got report on that boat,you made a wise decision,pictures do that one justice,they are far the funnest allisons ever made,and quick,and Reynolds will tell ya the fastest...

LakeAnna

very nice boat but to far for me. its in the keys. would cost me to much to transport it. also i would be buying it blindfolded ,the pics suck. i called about it asked for more and better pics.they sent me the same ones they posted. maybe if i could see it but even to travel all that way,in hopes of not being dissapointed,time off from work,its hit or miss. my gs was in n.c. 7 hour road trip not bad at all. even if i came up empty. then theres the wood in the core? whos to say its good or bad? yeah i am talking myself out of it. lol:big grin
But it would be SO easy for you to stop on 95 and drop the GS in VA...:laughing