WAR 2018

fastglass1

Anyone got reservation yet. Make sure to mention that you are part of the Allison Rally for special pricing.

Not sure if my grandson will be with me this year. He has a new job and no vacation.

I do need to get the boat out and learn to drive it again. Going on 5 months since I last had it out.

Jon

Supporting Member
This new board has a feature that I can turn on - it'll show who has read a post :)

SLOmofo

The reason I posted that is I assume by his phone message he did see what I posted. He left a phone # but I was to lazy to listen to it again and again to try to get it. Knowing him it could be anyone's # anyway. I think he should be allowed back cuz he didn't do anything wrong...just got someones panties in a wad that could and did ban him. Maybe not...it's fun to tease him this way.

Jon

Supporting Member
The reason I posted that is I assume by his phone message he did see what I posted. He left a phone # but I was to lazy to listen to it again and again to try to get it. Knowing him it could be anyone's # anyway. I think he should be allowed back cuz he didn't do anything wrong...just got someones panties in a wad that could and did ban him. Maybe not...it's fun to tease him this way.

Hey Gary, John isn't banned. I just checked. He's not been logged in since 2014.

DONNY

Wuzzz up boys, been a long time. Gary i love you too>

fastglass1

So I guess I'll start the list.

1) Bob and Peggy
2) Mike
3) Whitney
4) Gary
5) Donny

Short list.

dubmoney

I talked to Lars, he acted like he would be there if the lake fills up lol. What about George, and Niel?

West Coast Bull

I talked to John R , Mike M , Donny C, and George and Lars all know we are here. George's boat is in the shop getting "Hot-Rodded"

fastglass1

Ok, it is time to get those reservations in. Diane is getting a lot of requests for reservations but is holding rooms for our group for the week of May13th. Right now there are only 2 reservation for the Allison group.

dubmoney

I made my reservation this week. I am leaving Sunday morning the 13th and should be to Salt Creek by mid afternoon. Should be there the whole week. Stroker Mike text me this morning and said he thought ten people were committed. Gene will be around with his house boat. So list is now

1. Bob and Peggy
2. Mike
3. Whitney and Julie
4. Donny and his girlfriend to hang out with Julie
5. Lars not confirmed as far as I know
6. Gary not confirmed as far as I know
7. George sounds like he will come from above post. ( I forgot Georges fishin buddy's name. What is it again?)
8. I have never met Neil, do we think he will come?
9. Mike Malaino do we know if he is coming
10 . I think there is a new (older) allison XBT ( looks like a really nice one on facebook in NorCal area does anyone know him?
11. John Richied?
12. Gene

fastglass1

Some updates that I know about

1. Bob and Peggy
2. Mike (Tuesday through Saturday)
3. Whitney and Julie (Sunday to Sunday)
4. Donny and his girlfriend to hang out with Julie
5. Lars not confirmed as far as I know
6. Gary not confirmed as far as I know
7. George and Frank are booked. Not sure which days.
8. I have never met Neil, do we think he will come?
9. Mike Malaino do we know if he is coming
10 . I think there is a new (older) allison XBT ( looks like a really nice one on facebook in NorCal area does anyone know him?
11. John Richied?
12. Gene

Sounds like we are going to have a good group again.