WAR 2018

NorCAlly

I finally got all my junk together. Putting in carpet is a BIATCH! Heading out in the morning and should be at Salt Creek around 1, unless I find a good bar along the way, then I'll be there before sundown. See you mofos soon!!!

West Coast Bull

D0EB68B1-C875-4990-90C0-F72BE55C72BE.pngWe all had a great rally this year and hope everyone made it back home safe. Thanks for everyone stepping up and doing their part to make it a successful trip

Attachments

Ally03 200xs

Number 1 became “Its going to be fine, but just not right now!” as the night went on...:LMAO:

cj707

most fun I've had at a rally in a loooooooong time! I think Mike's last pic sums it up. And make sure you check out 11:55 into Neil Kenevil's video. Just drivin through it. Can't forget Gene's Corn dog. Just needed 18" of mustard

fastglass1

I sent an email to Diane and asked her to pencil us in for next year and that someone would contact after the first of the year to confirm.

This was a great rally. Both Peggy and I had a lot of fun. Still working on getting AAA to pay for the locksmith. LOL

Diane has asked that if you enjoyed the resort to please go to their Facebook page and post feedback.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the pics and video! That's a pretty lake, really enjoyed the one rally I made it to down there. Someone tell John Rrrrrrrr to get back on here.