fastglass1

Here are the room reservations I have.

Bob and Peggy Gainer RV Site #7 - 05/14 - 05/20
John Richied - Cabin #2 - 05/13 - 05/20 - Not
Whitney Woolard - Cabin #18 - 05/13 - 05/19
Neil Wong - Cabin #15 - 05/16 - 05/20
Frank Cavaszos & George Okamoto - Cabin #19 - 05/17 - 05/20

mmalinao

Hey guys, not going to be able to make it this year. I’ve taken a lot of time off this year for my tournaments and then taking a week off during a Memorial Day with the fam.

dubmoney

Gary,

Are you committed to coming yet? Drive over and get the sac-o-cats, tell us what parts you need, and lets put that thing together.

cj707

I'm coming. Be staying in Mike's room. Tuesday..... till I get tired of Donny

fastglass1

As of this morning, 16.5 feet below full pool. :cool:

What about Donny? Has he got a room yet?

I am bring some food. Can't live on beer alone. Well maybe I could and just choose not to. ;)

dubmoney

I will do a dinner one night. Should we start Itinerary? Trolling motor race course, What do you guys call the fishing compitition?, Prop testing wink wink, Test and tune? Poker? Dinners at restarants? etc

West Coast Bull

I will do a dinner one night. Should we start Itinerary? Trolling motor race course, What do you guys call the fishing compitition?, Prop testing wink wink, Test and tune? Poker? Dinners at restarants? etc
And we need someone to sine up for the "parts run" lol I will do Tuesday dinner for everyone. Cheers byob

fastglass1

I usually team up with John. He does the meat and I do the sides (potato salad, baked beans, and apple crisp, might even bring some ice cream for the apple crisp). I don't have any way to contact him to decide which night, but Thursday would work.

dubmoney

somebody will probably lose their gas cap or some dumb thing. I know I will break something, lose something, or by some other means find a reason to need some sort of dodad.

fastglass1

Unless more rain is in the forecast, which right now there isn't any, looks like the lake will be about 12 feet below full pool. The road bed should still have plenty of water to launch.

Weather for the first weekend is looking good. Hope the long range forecast is correct.

West Coast Bull

We should have plenty of water, it’s a big lake. Hope everyone’s boat is working, l took mine out for a test run in the delta and came back with the live wells full of fish , that was a good thing. Bad thing is gas is $4.00 a gallon.
I will be there Tuesday and make dinner for everyone. Yeppee it’s May. Rally time

fastglass1

Testing mine this weekend. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. Also taking a new passenger for his first ride. Should be interesting.
Andy Sleeping.jpg

O'Brien 21

I guess that I have been TFU on this new website and had not seen the posts. I was also mistaken on the week and did not schedule myself for the proper time off work. Thanks to Pinkie he got me straight! I told them I[m going and the others would have to "step up"! I'll be there withe the Dock Barge such s it is if it makes it all the way from digger bay to Salt creek. You guys have to watch out I've got a nw "limited production (light build) " Sea Squirrel withe a '79 OMC race motor. Should top out over 130 oops 30. LOL See you guys and looking forwar to it after too many years.