Where would you frivously spend money?

90 5.0

No matter what you are hot rodding, cars ,boats or riding lawnmowers, compression is always the answer!!

SLOmofo

I still have low compression in mine 138 is the highest cylinder. Before it had 125 highest. Wanted Dave to cut the heads I got and had sent to him years ago but he hasn't .....YET! I guess I have to complain to him about being beaten before that Happens. I'd love to take it to Jasper one year.......don't know where it would fit in though class wise. Plus all I do is lake stuff ZERO experience.

The XR would scare almost any one off that came out to play. It's bad enough as it is, only get a few takers a year now. Theres that much difference XB to XR?

patches

I'll be honest, they would be a pain to get in and out of on a sandbar. Never had to do that with mine cause I don't lake ride but they ride great. You need to find one to drive. I know there's not many out there. Closest one I know of is in Sparks, Nevada. It's Propmanjay's old boat

SLOmofo

Whats a sand bar?

Jay gave me first dibs to buy his boat. I sorta considered it, just not me. 99% of the time I'm alone and the docks are not friendly to low slung boats.

Now if Lou would sell me his XB2002 without all that Merc stuff I'd be H A P P Y !

I can dream can't I !

Fore ground John RRRRR (the banded one) and Lou (Admiral for the western fleet). back ground . My wife Chris (the Gimp) , Lars and Jay (prop man). This was at Clear Lake WAR09.

Last edited:

suicidealli

I have had mine out lake running some... It does suck to get in and out of.. Brenda hates it.. Says its only good for one thing... Lol she has also commented why don't all Allison run that smooth, and take off that quick.. We did one run and she had a 5 gal gas can between her legs for awhile, and so did I...