who all is going to jasper????

biller31

I never miss Jasper. As for where I'm staying...My house is about 40 miles away. I'd say I'll end up being home base for a few people in October. LOL P.S. I got plenty of pie left over from the rally. Saddle up them goats!!! I'd like to bring the 21 barge and do the river run if I knew more details. Plus I've got 4 seats and a portapotty so...if anybody wants to ride in the slow lane we'll go. Holla!

Scott Gilmore

I'll be there............white SS2000 Comp or Yellow Venom (depends which one I decide to sell). AND that goat's ALL MINE !!!! Scott :beer:

suicidealli

oct 9 - 11... 9th is the river run about 90 miles starts about 10 am... cruise the boats into chattanoga for lunch, and back..... watch racing sat and sun.. usually over about 3 or 4 on sunday... i head down on thurs... some real good partying going on at the hotel parking lot...... the canada crew stays up til about 5am every night...LOL they are animals.... some real good guys.. the allison trailer is usually there. people selling parts. the mercury truck is usually there, but i heard they may not make it this year...

roy

Last edited:

racerx

Mercury truck is gone,i have heard they sold it...Jasper is a great time,killer site and the river run is lots of fun with a great view of TN mountains,pulled my power heads off the boat today.refreshing them for the river run,cant wait.

suicidealli

i'm staying at the holiday in also... the americas best raised there rates for that weekend.. crooks! the holiday inn is cheaper, and a lot nicer.

roy

Last edited:

BigRedAlli

Roy, the americans best or what ever they are calling it now, tried the bait & switch on us a couple years ago. Quoted like $65.00 a night then when we arrived told us like $90. bucks...:gasp I don't think we are welcome back their since Christie threatened to drag the "fat my mom from behind the counter" and woop her azz!!!:laughing

See ya at the Holiday Inn Express!!!