who all is going to jasper????

suicidealli

i dont know ben. just show up friday morning at the holiday inn... or call me thurs eve.
513-207-2131..... we wont leave ya hangin man.... bring some apple pie!!!!!
i sure would appreciate someone bringing me some, if they are coming from that direction....................
roy

BigRedAlli

Holiday Inn is about 1/4 mile before ya get to the other two hotels. It's up on the hill.
I should be able to bring some "pie" Roy...:big grin

suicidealli

cool that's what i'm talkin about..... it seems the americas best value inn are quoting different prices to different people... i know they tried to screw marty and christy over once... raised the rate on them after there stay was over..... so have them confirm the price through a email or fax...... just a thought.. maybe they just dont like us northern people...LOL

roy

Chummy

If they did then I don't know about it so let me make a call to someone local. Thanks Marty

suicidealli

getting excited boys.... changed powerheads, got this one running, but a little lean on the big end... i guess the boat is ready... i may have to kick up the steamwheel a touch. got the big 30P performer on it.. fun prop. somebody added some cup to it.... damn the bow flys high...... fun though... i will have 3 in the boat this year with the 30P i hope i can get on plane....LOL

roy

BigRedAlli

Dang Roy, why the big prop? You in break-in mode again...

Just remember, Big prop, loaded boat, and lean = Ka-Boom...:wink

See yall in a couple weeks!!!

suicidealli

gas mileage!!!!!!!!!!!!! 94 miles round trip.. 1.87 gears 30p prop took 27 gal with 2 people.
i changed lowers to 1.75 gears and a 28P i figure about the same, just a samller case.
it is runing a touch lean on the big end with the 30p marty. i have to add 3 people.... so i'm going to turn up the steam wheel about 6%.. keep my eye on the pyros. with my gas can i have a total of 30 gal. i hope i make it!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

roy

suicidealli

marty i got the motor dialed in with a 26 et copy... i hope i make it on gas. i have a nice lean spot around 6000 rpms. the egt's are at 1150*. they actually drop after that if it spins higher.... i may have to pack a extra can....

looks like we will have a good turn out this year.........

roy

BigRedAlli

Roy, I bet ya get close to the same milage with the 26 as you would with that big 15x30 ' by not lugging down you motor...If you can keep your foot out of it...:laughing
Stopping and taking off is what will suck down the fuel.

One week to go!!! :big grin

chad202

Roy, when I made the run, I cruised 50-55mph with a 24 TXP and made the trip in a little over a half tank. I have a 30 gallon tk.

suicidealli

we cruise at about 60 on the way up, and 80 or 90 on the way back. i will have to hit a 100 atleast once.... might be tough with 3 people.. you might be right marty, with the 30 i would cruise and get 3.5 mpg. the top end runs kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!

chad are you going to make it???????????

roy