XB 2002 - 106 w/200 Promax?

propmanjay

Like fishing, Pics, Vid, or meat, or it's BS. Not saying it can't be done just that seeing is beleaving. Good luck I'm rooting for you.

ALLISONMAN

I remember mike2002 had a 2002 with a 200 promax and i think i remember him running either 96 or 99 mph years ago maybe he will stop in and refresh a memory!!!! He lived in ark and was one of the original guys on allisonowners.com!!

Brack

I'm not going to comment on the <internet speeds>....but....yes I remember Mike's boat,if I recall it did run some high 90's at the 03 rally,....not sure who ended up with that boat,it was a slick one fer sure

tomoad

oh yea that 32 hoss triton that my friends running it was mike's that he ran with that speed 97 i think, & like a idiot I sold it to my friend, after I bought it from Mike, ahh the things will do for $$ then later kick ourselves

Scott Gilmore

You know...........ANYthing CLOSE to 106 (with any motor) is most of what & more than 95% of all the Allison owners have EVER done !!!! Scott :rolling eyes

boatman

has anyone looked at the s/f thread? the pic of the earless prop looks to be on the yellow and black comp boat that b.t. bought out of kentucky....that aint a tournament hull.

bigtis

just noticed this thread

in louisiana 120, on the hiwassee 92 r 2 r
you've owned em, is it that unbelievable?

reynolds and hotprop had a xb2002 with a 225 promax running 106-107 years ago
prolly with a big gearcase also

I'd kinda like to see how fast mine would go with a stock 150. Anybody got a motor they want to loan me:LMAO:

fixing to pull mine off best mph on my boat was 89.3
you wanna try it[/QUOTE]that 150 promax SS with 34cc heads ran a 91.8Gps saturday on that green xb03.

This claim was made with a "box stock" 200 Super Mag. Also, from what I understand this is a plain ole' regular weight XB2002. :wink
the boats about 820-830. and is a comp.

I believe the boat in question is my old yeller 90 xb02 comp . I ran 91 and change with a Mag ll 150 on it years ago. Thats GPS speed not speedo. The bottom has been blue printed by Allison since then. For some reason this boat just plain runs. I can believe it.
yes sir, and it flat out runs with effort less driving needed.

I don't know for sure, but it's seems most run around even with the pad. I would think Randy is above, more than 1/4". Don't know that for sure either though.
in between 1/2 and 5/8 over on most props. got one that we can run close to 7/8's over.

boatman

man, i hate to point out the obvious but here goes.........if so many folks did not know about your shannanigans ,they would come close to believing you.

msharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtis
we went 106 today with Oran's xb02 and a stock never apart untouched 94 200 supermag.
:gaspDidnt know the 94's came with a drag mid.?????

tomoad

well I beleive it will run a little better than 100, mostly because it is a comp, as i have stated I know of a standard XB2002 not a comp, pad has not been blue printed, with a 94 200 promax heads shaved to 34cc with a stock sportmaster running 98 to 99 gps, turning a hoss triton 32, reworked to a 31'' I know the motor because my dad bought it new in 94. Dixon runs it on Fontana lake in NC quite a bit, the boat is white with red wings, he took his 280 off and put it on a STV

boatman

well, a few years ago there was a red 2002 that i have about 30 high res pics . i didnt buy it because it was a long ways away but still have the pics....

you did buy it and promptly put it up for sale in as new condition. only 1 little problem,the boat was ruff as a corn cobb on hemmhroids !
when you took your for sale pics you took them wet with towels covering the seats.
i decided to send you a p.m on another site asking specifically about the condition of the seats, bottom and fade (it was a red 1)
you replied slick as new sweet as cherry come get it..............i wanted to burn you then but thought i would let everyone else catch up with you first. so you asked here it is u know the truth.

ziemer

Where's that big bag of popcorn when ya need it??? :shock: :shock: :shock: