yellowallison

Yellowallison

XXX runnin YYY was the best year/years ever 2004-2005! Had Pinky more confused than a newborn in a titty bar.

Maybe I should let Pinkie back on...not that he would..but I kinda miss the smack talkin...and now that I got a xb02 with 300 drag I am ready to school his azz again...oh, wait, his boat is always broke at the rallies... I ownder if he put the carpet back in :LMAO:
XXX RUNNIN YY and PINKIE and GPI was some good laughs :beer:

RedAllison

Remember Pinkus' canvas (or vinyl?) weight savin hatch covers? :LMAO:

Then he flew all the way from Washington state to the Knoxville rally to tell Jerry Jaco that he didn't know jack about settin up a XB02! :cuss :LMAO:

Dat boy was so stupid he WAS fun! :big grin
HL

Ps
And yes who could forget Chris becomin "lightnin rod" & Denver the "raindancer"!?!?!? lmdao

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
LMAO I remember that day Yellar! And also when you would call sayin "This is Darris Allison" Yu remember when we shared the room at the Knoxville rally?:cool Glad neither of us SNORED or nuthin...How about the limo ride at the 50th when yu told the 7-11 lady 'We'd love to take you with us but we got weight restrictions and so forth" LMDAO!! :big grin:big grin

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Remember Pinkus' canvas (or vinyl?) weight savin hatch covers?

LMFAO yep

Yellowallison

Hey Scott, you still got Randy Pierson's autograph? That was some funny chit...
oh YOU know I DO!!! ....cuz i never GET RID of AUTOGRAPH from someone who gives a """'STATE of the ALLY RALLY"" SPEECH on how he gains 6-9 mph from jus adding SVS to a PROMAX
:LMAO:

Yellowallison

also when you would call sayin "This is Darris Allison"

or as RANDY PIERSON to go over what parts didn't make it into your DRAG MOTO from tha BUILD sheet:LMAO:

Yu remember when we shared the room at the Knoxville rally? Glad neither of us SNORED or nuthin...
Yea I/we stayed up all night LAUGHIN n TELLIN jokes...... cuz I WASN"T going sleep in a room with guy who jus explained how he makes a BIG $$$$ doing sumthing "SCIENTIFIC with SPERM":LMAO:

How about the limo ride at the 50th when yu told the 7-11 lady 'We'd love to take you with us but we got weight restrictions and so forth" LMDAO!!
YEA but remember we/you did pick her on the way BACK from the rally:LMAO:...............that aint why u got divorvced is it:LMAO:

biller31

I think more people got banned for more chit during that era than any other. But it was also the most fun time I can remember of the forum glory days.

biller31

DAAMMOIT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: looks who WIFE FINALLY got off FB so he could LOGON again:LMAO:

YELLERS'z hero and mR SUPER STOCK WORLD CHAMP himself:beer:
LOL!!! Ahhh B! He called you out you facebook stalker! Good to see a post from an old man. Hey, maybe Brian forgot his login password? I hear that happens when you get to be about as old as water.

lightening rod

What's up guys. Lightening Rod checking in alive and well. Just busy chasing young ins and trying to make a living. Definitely a lot of memories and friends for life made here. I do miss ole Buddawg, never have I crossed paths with a nicer more interesting individual. Good to see everybody and I will try to poke my head in a little more often.

BTW who can forget the pontoon boat wars on Cherokee in 03 or Ridenour and Dave Martin going at it in '04 I believe it was. Good times, good to see ya Kevin.

etnprop

all right enough already - you guys will be huggin and singing Kumbaya next if you keep this up. Hope some of you will show up on Watts Bar this year. Chris glad to hear you got that boat back in the water!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Yea I/we stayed up all night LAUGHIN n TELLIN jokes...... cuz I WASN"T going sleep in a room with guy who jus explained how he makes a BIG $$$$ doing sumthing "SCIENTIFIC with SPERM":LMAO:

As usuall you weren't paying ATTENTION having A.D.D. .....Embryos, NOT sperm...:big grin

YEA but remember we/you did pick her on the way BACK from the rally...............that aint why u got divorvced is it:LMAO:[/QUOTE]

No Yeallr that was cuz of that chick in the limo who said you put yer hand on my leg 1 more time and ur fix in to get some LUVN!:LMAO: