Search results

1. S

Delete My account

No longer own an Allison and would like to delete my account. Could not find anything under my account settings Thanks in advance! Stace
  2. S

How to delete my account

No longer own an Allison and am wanting to delete my account Count not find anywhere under my account to remove or delete. Thanks in advance!! Stace
  3. S

Sold

Sold
  4. S

Hydromotive?

I see the contact info is missing on website. Todd did some pad and prop work for me in 2013 and now I’m looking for some prop advice. Has anyone spoke with him lately? Thanks in advance guys! Stace
  5. S

WTB Solid 20" Sportmaster

Hey guys spun a bearing in my coned CLE and looking for a good 20" 1:87 RH Sport master for a 2.5. Titus modded unit would be a plus but I can get by without. Most waters I'm on can seldom push it to hard anyway. Thanks in advance for any help!! Stace
  6. S

Thanks TBuck

Todd, Thanks for all your work on my QIV-28!!!!!!!!!! Up on the Geogian Bay with it and that thing just rips out of the hole now.. Water has been real rough and have still been able to run 70-75 mph with a heavy load. No one hesitate in dealing with Todd and Hydromotive. The rest of...
  7. S

Anyone mount a transducer in front of tank?

Mounting a new shoot thru transducer in th 2003 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience mounting it just in front of the fuel tank rather than the tray? Seems it would be better a couple feet back. I don't know if it's a double hull construction back there or if its too thick to...
  8. S

1955 Merc Mark55

Anyone looking for a 1955 Merc Mark55 mota. I was going to do a makeover on it and just don't have the time anymore. I had it running but the starter burn up. Make me an offer. I'll try and get some pics up later. Thanks Stace
  9. S

Awesome inline Spinners

"Swingin' Singles" Awesome inline Spinners For you guys that like inline spinners for LM, SM bass and pike or walleye these are the bomb. These baits are built by Johnny Dadson up in Canada. You will not find a better built spinner bait that looks and performs as well as your Allison...
  10. S

Minnkota Terrova on a XB-03

Anyone have any pics of a Minnkota Terrova or Powerdrive mounted on a XB-03? I have a Terrova on order along with a MKA-32 quick detach base and was wondering if there is any fitment issues. Thanks for any and all input!! Stace
  11. S

Need new control cables which brand?

Both my control cables are shot and I need to know if I should replace with oem mercs or teleflex extremes. Thanks in advance!! Stace
  12. S

Boatmate trailer parts!

Ordered some new bearing kits and speedi sleeves from boatmate the other day and was a little shocked at the price of the bearing kits. But not wanting inferior parts I ordered them anyway at $45 per kit (1 wheel). Got the kits and found out they were all china made bearings just like the...
  13. S

XB2003 Rear post beef up for ski pylon

Decided to install a swivel-eze ski pylon on my XB03 but didn't have a drill small enough to drill the hole through the rear post. I decided to remove the post so I could measure and drill on the drill press. In removing my father in-law came up with the idea that on the install to use 1/4"...
  14. S

2" gauge hole plug??

Removed and sold my CMC and put a manual jackplate on. Now I have 2 holes to plug 1 for the gauge and 1 for switch. The switch hole won't be a problem but can't find any plugs big enough to fill the gauge hole. Thought about putting a map light in that spot but haven't had any luck finding 1...
  15. S

XB2003 Rigging ?'s

Has anyone converted there XB03 rigging sleeves to the hose style? Been looking for bezels to mount on the boat side but don't know which ones would fit or look right. Would mercs basic kit fit or would a T&H kit be better. Thanks Stace
  16. S

SeaStar Steering ?'s

Does anyone have any pics. of how they run there hyd. hose to the cylinder? I'm thinking about running them to straight fittings at the cylinder insted of the 90 degree fittings and running the hoses out of the rigging ports on the boat. Thanks for your help! Stace
  17. S

Allison CMC 5.5" hyd. Jackplate $300

SOLD Allison CMC 5.5" hyd. Jackplate $300 SOLD Just took off my Allison CMC Hyd. jackplate and replaced it with a Detwiler. This is the older model that had the pump mounted on the side. I had lines made and mounted the pump inside the boat but have everything if you want to mount it back...
  18. S

Anyone using a Merc Para-lift on a XB03

Would a para lift jackplate work well on an XB03. Seems it would be hard to get it where it would be at its farthest setback at 1/4"-1/2" below the pad. Thanks agian for your advice. Stace
  19. S

Complete XB2003 steering setup (cable)

Complete XB2003 steering setup (cable) SPF Decided to keep my boat and am switching it to fluid steering. I put new steering cables in it in 07 so the cables are like new. Everything from helm to motor is available. Motor was removed to remove cables so I didn't bend anything. All for...
  20. S

Black rigging tubing

Where do you get that black rigging tubing and the connections to the hull and motor? Getting tired of the sleeves I have now and like the looks of the tubes better. Thanks Stace