Search results

1. M

hydromotive for sale

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/bpo/d/bedford-hydromotive-quad-iv-propeller/7437945010.html It is mine. Too lazy to post pics here.
  2. M

worked 26 trophy plus

Prop was worked by Robbie Patterson for a Merc 2.5XS / XTB-21 combination. Also ran well on a 2,5 / XB2003. It is an 8/10, ie roughly physically perfect, but with 10+ hours of use. No hub included. $400 TYD. US only. pick up at my house, $350
  3. M

98 xb2003 with 2005 2.5 xs

Geat condition with maroon and white gel and maroon carpet. The seats are white with maroon trim. The 2.5xs (rated @ 225hp) has been problem free the roughly 10 years I have owned it. Lee reflashed the control module when I purchased it. At that time, it showed roughly 20 hours. It now reads 60...
  4. M

New to me XB21, now which motor?

I just agreed to purchase a 2006 2+2 with a 3.0 225 sport XS. Supposedly, it has 275 original hours and has been checked out by the dealership. My current xb2003 has a less than 100 original hour 2.5XS (225hp) that I have owned for close to 10 years. It hasn't given me any trouble, none, zip...
  5. M

skid planer, motor cover, & set back plate

Cleaning out the barn. Allison skid planer for XTB21. $225 TYD. SOLD PowerLift 7" setback plate $135 TYD Mercury racing engine cover. Fits 3 ltr. $175 TYD Contact me with your email address for pics.
  6. M

26 Trophy & Torque Shift (Land and Sea)

Cleaning out the barn. 26" Trophy was recently redone by Robbie Patterson and hasn't been wet yet. Hub not included. $350 TYD. Torque shift is early 90s vintage. Worked great on my old 201 Stratos. For those who are unfamiliar, this is a variable pitch shifting prop. It starts @ 15-17" on...
  7. M

Looking for Speedo

I'm totally ignorant on the subject of GPS speedometers. I would like recommendations for a reasonably priced and easily installed unit for my XB2003. It can be digital or analog read out and should fit in either the existing large speedo space or in the smaller space currently occupied by the...
  8. M

Transducer location(s) on XB2003

Moving into a new to me XB2003 from an XTB-21. First shakedown cruise revealed the in dash Bird 60 did not produce a bottom reading. Further investigation indicated there was no transducer plugged into the unit. Since my head can't fit over the hotfoot to see if the wire just came loose and...
  9. M

1989 XTB and trailer Sold

Really nice boat. Exterior gel is in great condition. Pad was redone at Allison in 2008. I have documentation. Interior gel has some minor scratches around the deck areas, as would be expected with use. Carpet is original, so it shows some wear. Upholstery is also original, and shows some wear...
  10. M

SMP trailer wiring

I need to pull new wiring to the rear. Before I buy a fishtape, I just want to verify there are no braces or other obstructions in the interior of the frame (other than 25 years of rust). Any other tips would also be appreciated.
  11. M

7" setback plate for sale

Nice Powerlift manual setback plate. $140 plus shipping.
  12. M

200 hp Yamaha needs a new home

SOLD! Verified low hours (400), 1990 model, 20 inch transom height, verified factory spec compression, new water pump, recent Bob's nosecone with low water pick up, tilt and trim, starts & runs great. Includes wiring harness, factory digital gauges, & oil tank. No controls or prop included...
  13. M

XTB jackplate

getting ready to rerig my XTB. It will have a 2.6 yamaha (yes, I would like a merc, but no luck selling the hammer). After compiling a list from the XTB owners page, the most popular by far is a 10 inch setback. Of course, the motor of choice there is a 2.5 merc, a considerably lighter unit. I...
  14. M

89 XTB-21 & trailer for sale

89 XTB-21 for sale SOLD. Boat is the common gray/red combination. Appears to have had the deck "red" panels repainted in the past. Wings and below the rubrail seem to be original. Main issue is it needs carpet throughout. Allison seats are in good shape considering their age. Includes 24/36...
  15. M

XTB21 badges

Well, its about time to start the makeover on the old XTB. All the badges have lost their highlighted color(s) and are all black. Going to get out my artists brushes and give them the contrast to show the script. Would love to see some up close and personal pics of the various badges in good...