Search results

1. B

2.6 Yamaha parts f/s

Two power heads one is a 1996 or 1997 year model 200 ported to 225 specs it has one cly down melted the piston it is a compete motor (except for the throttle and timing pivot arm) has 34mm carbs and all the electronics asking 650.00 as is or 1100 if I fix the down cly The second power head is a...
  2. B

1968 ford f100 f/s

68 f100 short wide bed myself and my brother have been working on this truck for a few years got over 15,000 invested to many parts and work done to list here if interested call or text 8950.00 obo. 615-653-1709
  3. B

1990 xb2002 f/s

1990 xb2002 had all new decals, pinstripes, carpet, driver seat cover and one fishing seat all replaced in 2007. Humminbird 798c side imaging unit installed up front in 2010. Boat is nice for a 22 year old boat not a trailer queen it has some scratches and nicks it sets on a dual axle Oklahoma...
  4. B

trade props

i have a 28p a5 mercury chopper that i had hydromotive do a knob cut on used very little sense the work was done to it i would like to trade it for a 27p dah worked omc srx that is in good shape
  5. B

tracking history of my boat

i have owned my xb2002 for almost 4 yrs now and have always wondered about who owned the boat before me i know the boat was sold by jaco marine and it has been registered in alabama and tennessee and possibly michigan it has also been traded or sold to lawrenceburg marine and i believe they...
  6. B

f.y.i for anyone looking for new electronics

i just bought a hummingbird 798c si unit from a place call j and h products got it for 885.00 shipped thats 115 dollars less than bps plus i did not have to pay the sales tax so it saved me 215.00 total. they have the 997c si units for under 1600.00 thats 400.00 less than bps if anyone is...
  7. B

28p quad 4 ot for sale

the prop has a small shaft hub asking 400.00 plus shipping or trade for a 26 or 27 pitch hoss or performer
  8. B

projects for this winter

this winter my projects include custom paint and graphics for my motor and to install my new toy. whats eveyone else going to do albums/f106/xb02vmax/yamf1-3.jpg[/IMG]
  9. B

xb2002 setup

i have been playing around with my setup and have got a question, i have been running my motor at 1/4 below and discided to raise it up to even with the pad gained alittle speed so i want to raise it somemore what is this going to do to the handleing and what should i look out for as far as...
  10. B

bucket seat cover

i have a bucket seat cover out of my xb2002 that i do not need anymore if someone could use it make me a reasonable offer. it is about one year old and is near perfect condition. the colors are gray on gray with platium. i can email photos
  11. B

chev. avalanche

is anyone pulling there boat with a chev. avalanche. i'm thinking of buying one and was wondering what other poeple like and dislike about them.
  12. B

1990 xb02 project

this is the first project on mine with many more to go as the wife lets me spend money :roll: :roll: got the plate from a fellow allison owner and i'm in the process of have it powdercoated
  13. B

moonlite usa

don't know if any of y'all have seen these blacklights but they are great for allison boats very small and ease to store and stick to the side of the boat like their glued on sorry about pic. size i do not know how to make them smaller the website on the box is not much help it's only gives you...
  14. B

27 trophy

if you have a allison cut done on a trophy would there be any increase in rpm due to less blade area and does anyone know how much of a increase it would be
  15. B

need pic. of pad lip on xb02

could someone please post some pic. of the pad on a xb02 showing the lip area. i need something to compare mine with thanks
  16. B

tims ford lake tn

fished tims ford last night for about 3hrs caught 34 smallmouth 19 of them over the 18" size limit. night fishing from a xb02 takes some getting use to but it was fun.
  17. B

prop efficiency

if you run a over hub prop like a chopper on a motor that as not had the exhuast relieved how is this goning to effect the efficiency of the prop at higher speeds
  18. B

question about pad

i have been reading some old threads about the pads on allison boat . does a 1990 xb02 supposed to have a lip on the pad and if the pad has been worked and the lip is gone how will this affect the boat and setup of the boat( engine height and set back and the amount of trim to lift the bow) thanks
  19. B

help identify prop

can someone tell me if this prop was built by mercury or someone else
  20. B

hole shot on chopper sucks

i have bought a 26p a5 chopper thats been worked the person a bought it from said it is a hoss copy. tryed it today and it takes about a 100 feet to plane off with a ton of rpm i trying on a yamaha with 1.80 gears on a xb02 hull is there something that i can change to fix the hole shot my 27...