1. W

Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003

I will keep you updates, Thanks
  2. W

28 allison cut trophy four blade

Can you send some pics to blessedchess@bellsouth.net
  3. W

Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003

Anyone know were I can pick up a Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003 some were Close to Mobile Alabama Thanks
  4. W

2.5 Sportmaster Must go

This unit must be a fat shaft, could you send aome pics to blessedchess@bellsouth.net thanks
  5. W

1999 xb2003

What does she run, 95mph?
  6. W

Merc Alien Cowl

pic's
  7. W

What prop works best on an XB2003

The best of my knowledge was 6500-6750, I never realy paid much attention to the RPM's going that fast. I tried to glance down but its to hard to do for me. I have a recall on the speedo so its easy to know the MPH. I know it was either all the prop would turn or its on the limiter...
  8. W

What prop works best on an XB2003

This is what I have run on my 2003/225 pm I have a 26' Trophy worked by DAH this is a great prop with a loaded or unloaded boat run- this prop performs very well-86pmh ( I recommend DAH to work Trophy props- no blade problems) 28" Perfomer good prop runs 91mph 28" bullet cut performer -My...
  9. W

Engine Decals

I FOUND THIS THREAD ON SCREAM AND FLY HERES A LINK http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88632 I've been getting alot of interest in the custom cowl decals I've been getting made for my boats. They're all high quality vinyl. Pick your own colors. The price is $60 for all...
  10. W

sportmaster flush kit?

I use the leather Glove. The whole thing cost less than $1.00 Mine looks a better than the picture posted. It Works Great, some one could patten it and make a fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!! " DA Glove" as seen on TV only ??
  11. W

Spring Cleaning

Stanton Did you ever get you another Ally?
  12. W

Hydromotive props feedback

SEE Thats what I am talking about. Probably good hole shot too.
  13. W

A couple of miles an hour I guess. 2-3mph. I know that I like the four blades becuase it is easier to drive. It takes some time to get use to each one. If you want speed I would recommend that you find a ET or Chopper and get it worked by a Good Prop shop. For a good all around Prop I would...
  14. W

Wanted to find out what works best on my boat. By the way Jesus is Lord
  15. W

Hole shot is awsome Hole shot on the Quad IV O/T is great on my boat. Here is some info :) I will tell you what I have run. I have 14" setback 26" Trophy worked by DAH. I can load the boat heavy 4 people and hole shot is great so is the Excelleration 84MPH GPS . 86mhp GPS Med load...
  16. W

Chine walk

Top speed Ronnie What are you going to do when you break 100mph. Are you going to get a 300Drag and try 110mph. Be careful the faster you go the less room you have for mistakes. ;)
  17. W

Hydromotive Prop Review

BEST PROP I tell you what I have run. I have the same boat & motor with 14" setback 26" Trophy worked by DAH. I can load the boat heavy 4 people and hole shot is great so is the Excelleration 84MPH GPS . 86mhp GPS Med load 27" Hydromotive Quad four OT custom. This prop to my suprise is the...
  18. W

Like to here some more feedback on these props Quad IV OT. :)
  19. W

Live well pump and wiring Diagram

Anybody have the Live well pump and wiring Diagram for an Allison XB2003. and the Panel switchess. Pictures would be Great :) THANKS
  20. W

Hydromotive Props

props I got one coming Quad IV O/T, I will let you know result. :) From what i know they are better holeshot than chopper but not as good as Trophy. They turn on mid to uper range and handle real good from what I heard.