Search results

1. W

Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003

Anyone know were I can pick up a Aluminum Boat trailers for a Allison XB2003 some were Close to Mobile Alabama Thanks
  2. W

Hydromotive props feedback

Like to here some more feedback on these props Quad IV OT. :)
  3. W

Live well pump and wiring Diagram

Anybody have the Live well pump and wiring Diagram for an Allison XB2003. and the Panel switchess. Pictures would be Great :) THANKS
  4. W

"SOLD" 28" YAMAHA DRAG BY PERFORMANCE

I HAVE A 14.5 X 28 PERFORMANCE YAMMY DRAG THREE BLADE :lol: THIS PROP IS LIKE BRAND NEW :D 8) THIS PROP HAS THE BEST EXCELLERATION OF ANY PROP IF YOU WANT A DRAG THREE BLADE 8) YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED WITH THIS ONE. THIS PROP COST ABOUT $600.00 PLUS BRAND NEW. . LET ME KNOW IF YOU...
  5. W

PROP HEIGHT AND STEERING CABLE LUBE

I have a couple of questions if someone could help me out What should be tha max prop height I should run for a XB2003 with 14" of setback w/sportsmaster runnig a 15"X 28" performance prop. I run it 1/4"above to 1/2" below and only seen about 1-2 MPH difference Next is what lubricant do...
  6. W

FnR REAL DEAL PROPELLERS

Anybody running these props on a XB2003 or heard anything about these props.
  7. W

Allison XB2003 Set Up Help

I was out in my ally the other day and it seemed when I got up to about 80mph the boat started crabwalking a little . I am learning to drive the boat and trying to get the set up right. Its a XB2003 with a Pro-Max 225 hyd jackplate w/14" setback. This is the first time for it to do this. I have...
  8. W

Prop selection/SRX 14/1/4"X 27

Any body ever run one of these SRX 14/1/4"X 27"-29" props on there XB2003how did you like it. my set up is XB2003 14 1/2" setback 225 promax I am also looking at a 26" or 27" Trophy Plus worked by DAH. I have read good and bad things about the trophy props, like alot of torque on steering...
  9. W

Lenght of hoses for Hyd steering

Any body know what lenght hyd hoses I would need to convert to Hyd steering on a XB-2003. Thanks and God bless YA
  10. W

Prop shaft Size

I have a sportsmaster lower unit 1999, does it have a small or large shaft, what is the Diameter of the large shaft. I see alot of props for sale can most of them be changed to a large shaft prop by changing the hub. :) Thanks for the Help God bless those who know the Truth and the truth...