Knob Cut 26p

TBuck2003

it looks to be a very nice chopper-2 with the weed cutters removed,.....I think it would be a good candidate for the knob job, .........
Brack you so DIRTY...lol

Big Country from the looks I say you got a candidate. You can always send it up and let me check. BTW 14.5 is just what I used because that diameter seemed to work best for my XS 2003. I can make it whatever diameter you want. Good Luck,

TBuck

suicidealli

im on the fence of sending a 24 or 26....... not sure i can spin a 26. todd which is better pitching up a 24, or pitching down a 26 for a 25????????????????????????????????
i think i pitching down a 26... i want SPEED!!!!!

roy

RedAllison

.....I think it would be a good candidate for the knob job, .........
HEY HEY HEY we'll have NO such talk on this site!!! :LMAO:

Actually I'm waitin to see "Knob Job" listed on a price sheet on Todds website, just to hear the reactions he gets on the phone. :razz
RA

TBuck2003

im on the fence of sending a 24 or 26....... not sure i can spin a 26. todd which is better pitching up a 24, or pitching down a 26 for a 25????????????????????????????????
i think i pitching down a 26... i want SPEED!!!!!

roy
4 Speed lets down pitch a 26... RA it is already on the website, just have to know somebody...

TBuck

Brack

hey hey hey we'll have no such talk on this site!!! :lmao:

Actually i'm waitin to see "knob job" listed on a price sheet on todds website, just to hear the reactions he gets on the phone. :razz

ra
lmao......

Todd ..........do I get Commission?

Last edited:

TBuck2003

You will receive a bottle of Knob Creek goo goo juice so we can finally sit down and solve the worlds problems at Clifton...

TBuck
Worth a shot anyhow. No pun intended

bassracr

Got to try my knob cut Todd just sent me over the weekend lining up with 3 different 19 or 20 ft boats, 2 tunnels and a v bottom all with big blocks and nitrous . I don't think they was expecting to be looking at the back of my boat :LMAO: It leaves well Enuff that it's got me thinking I could use a much faster trim system ... I like it !

B HEBERT

Will Knob cut change how many rpm a prop can turn? I have a 28 stock Chopper and am turning 7200 rpm. I think I need to turn 7500-7800. Will my 28 work or should I have a 26 pitch cut??

TBuck2003

It will pick up a bit of rpm, but not that much. You would need to go with a 26p to get the increase you are looking for.

TBuck