Prop Testing Rules and Classes

GFinch

It's all dock talk. You know!

Wood'a, Could'a, Should'a.....................

Really......... Your all not safe, if I just show up. With or without a boat. :twisted evil

Watch out for Chris's cane, it has a Tazer in it. That dog she got yesterday won't look at a gimp the same way ever again!

propmanjay

Gary, I have a SS 19" and a 21" Mirage if you want to try them. I'm not sure I would want to be close to that Omseez with that small of a wheel on it. Might want to wrap a trans blanket around it just for the spectators sake.

GFinch

I got Mail!

Mail like the Knights of King Cozy's court! Were going to wrap it like a Turban and hold it on with stainless steel tie wraps. :shock:

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, maybe I should pull my ally down there with the trans am just so when I get beat on the water I can smack some people down on the pavement. Gettin a little heated here...I love it! :big grin

Brian :LMAO:

J

John Richied

Gary, I have some special ground wires going to my heads

GFinch

24ct Plasma like we talked about? It might be more of an increase if the original ground path is lacking continiuty. There again over kill will not bring increased results.

J

John Richied

If the sparkplugs are grounded better (since the aluminum heads don

propmanjay

Bah hum bug, your just adding weight. It's not like you have a Omseez and are always fouling. I doubt you would be running 9000+ with faulty ground. Aluminum is a great conductor anyway.

R

Redding XB21

I've got a special "lightweight" uniform for Gary to wear for the prop testing. I hope I don't forget to pack it.

badbait

Sounds to me like the extra spark should be good for some nice holes in the top of a few pistons. I'm going to make sure my room isn't close to where you will be parking your boat. I know your going to be up all night wrenching. One good thing about these green motors is they don't turn fast enough to wear anything out.

R

Redding XB21

Don't sound as good either. Not a Jstrap, can you spell speedo in pink?

J

John Richied

Badbait, will it be okay with you if open class is 1000