Prop Testing Rules and Classes

wafstkev

:gone fishingHey kivin whats up, i will be in my cab over, so wher will you and the Z20 be at,,, cant wait to see how the other class live, im use to camping with bass guys, and not speed freaks,

wafstkev

kevin i talked to Jay, and he says hes gunna try and be at camp far west on the 4th you still gunna be ther, lookin forword to learnen to drive the hydro,

stoker

kevin i talked to Jay, and he says hes gunna try and be at camp far west on the 4th you still gunna be ther, lookin forword to learnen to drive the hydro,
unless the wind or rain Gods deny us,we are there
looking forward to seeing you and the new Venom

wafstkev

Well if the rain gods are not looking good that weekend i also will have to back out, cuzz that means snow over Donner,, did you get your bother to bring the Z20 to Clearlake ??
I get the venom back tomarrow, its at the graphics dude now

wafstkev

JOHN, I just got rid of my bullet,, traded it for a hydrostream, i also have a ranger Z21 so do i still count as a bassboat guy, like i said gunna be hard goin to clearlake and noy have my bassboat, john will you take me fishen ???

GFinch

For some reason I don't think theres ever been fish slime in John Boy's boat. There will be a few actual bass boats there though.

wafstkev

well its a good thing we not trout fishen, i hate to touch them, they got lots of slime, and you can lip bass.....

GFinch

I agree. Trout bleed, slime up the boat and put scales every where and don't count in a tournament. Once their big enough that one could Lip them they have nasty teeth. One thats worse for slime is the Calif. Shad. They drip/drool slime!

GFinch

Well sorta. The Champion is the tournament boat. The Crawdad is the drought fishing boat. The Allison is a wanta be go quick boat that sometimes is set up to fish out of.
If the engine isn't ready for the Allison, then most likely I'll show up with the Champion. Problem there for you is you'll have to fight my wife for the other seat and she's wicked with her cane. Old and slow, but tricky!

DONNY

Hey gene naps are great for older guys too. And it does not matter what size you are.

love always
donny chu

wafstkev

cool she can have the whole back deck, i will share the front with you,,, only if its a newer model they dont lean as bad,,,,lol really i dont care aslong as i get bit